Monday, August 14, 2006

Someone needs our help!

I was just informed of some news that is not easy for me to take.....My dear friend in Tennessee...her daughter woke up one morning blind in both eyes....they rushed her to the hospital for testing.....This lovely little girl of 6 yrs old was diagnosed with the early stages of MS.
They are running more tests and will know more on the 18th of August...as she may possibly also have Blood Cancer.....as of a few days ago her left eye has cleared up and doctors have told her that her eyes should clear up in 6 to 8 months...God willing....Her daughters name is Ariel Boswell....her mother is finding me a photo of her to post....What I want to do is gather a community of artists to pull together and create art to sell to help fund the hospital bills for little Ariel....Her mother has stated that the insurance they have will not cover everything. If any of you could help with this...please say so! I hate it when children get sick...I would gladly take their place if God would allow.

I know I have had my trials this year but nothing in comparison to what this little girl is going through. So, please if you are able to help in any way please contact me here or you may email me at mrmrsfritz@comporium.net

Thank You!

Nance

12 Comments:

Blogger StegArt said...

Hi Nance, just wondering how you would handle the sale of these art items. Do we mail our items to you and you sell them? Terri

11:36 AM, August 14, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Hello Terri!
I am not sure how to go about that yet...Lets see if anyone else can help out with this....and get their imput too...I have never done this before...but looks like this little girl could use our help. :)

12:02 PM, August 14, 2006  
Blogger Suzie Q said...

Whatever I can do, Nance...just shout! I haven't sold any of the ACEOs I listed on Etsy, so you are welcome to try....anything I can do, please just get in touch.

My Love & prayers for little Ariel & her family, and you.

Much Love, Q xXx

2:43 PM, August 14, 2006  
Blogger StegArt said...

Perhaps, someone in this child's community is putting together a benefit of some sort. We could send our art there and they could hold a silent auction. Terri

9:17 PM, August 14, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thank you Suzie! You can choose whatever you want for this little girl...I think Terri has a grand idea is to send my friend our art and let her family do a silent auction for her daughter...I am hoping to get more people...I will continue to search for more to help! Thank you Suzie and Terri...this really means alot! I will run this auction by my friend..I am sure she will love the idea!
Hugs and love to you both!

6:15 AM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger firstborn said...

hi nancy,

so sorry to hear about your friend's daughter! how terrible for your friend!!!

yes, i would like to help out in whatever capacity you need me to...just let me know.

&...i just got your swap box! how cool...i'll be sending it back to you soon! i've added a few other stuff to the mix! thanks for starting this swap (i've blogged about your swap *smiles*)

again, let me know what i can do for your friend...

:) mary ann xo

10:37 AM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thank you Mary Ann...I will let you know more as soon as we get more people involved to help Ariel!

Way cool! I am excited to see what comes back! :)

2:01 PM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger windyangel said...

This is so sad. Ariel is very young to have to face such trials. My prayers will be with her and her family. What is Ariel's mother's name?

5:48 PM, August 17, 2006  
Blogger Judy Scott said...

Count me in Nance, remember Ill be away though from next Saturday, the wee one is in my prayers. love jude x

3:58 AM, August 18, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thank you for your prayers Windyangel for Ariel! Christy D. is her name...does that help you!?

5:40 AM, August 18, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

thank you too Jude for your help and prayer! hmmm Brisbane? Brisssssbane!!! hehe

6:23 PM, August 18, 2006  
Blogger windyangel said...

Yes, thanks Nancy. I find it easier to pray for people I don't know when I have their names.

8:47 PM, August 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home