Saturday, August 05, 2006

The goodie swap box is ready to go on an adventure!

Ok ladies! I have put together a box of supplies for our swap! It weighed in less than a pound so shipping costs should cost less than 5 bucks! Depending on what all you put in it hehe!
So far on the swap goodies list of interested folksy peeps( I put everyone in order as I received there comment on interest on this swap) We have:

Suzanne
Mary Ann
Ikkinlala
Me

What I need from all of you is to email me with your home addresses....so as the box works it's way around to each
person, I can then provide that person with the address of who the box of goodies goes to next.
Here is my email mrmrsfritz@comporium.net


If there is anyone else who would like to join in this goodie swap please say so now.
Lets say, by Monday! Any interests after that will have to wait till the next go round!
Hope that sounds fair! ???
And I will need all those addresses in by Monday also please.
I already have Suzanne's address which is good because she is first on the list!
And Mary Ann I still have yours too!
I just need Ikkinlala's address and we are good to go!!

I will probably send this box off to Suzanne as early as Tuesday....Maybe Monday hmmm.

As soon as she gets the box I will ask of her to post here to let us all know that she got the box!
When she is finished with the box of goodies, I will provide her with Mary Ann's addy
and then do the same for Mary Ann and provide her with Ikkinlala's address....
when she is done with the goodie box I will provide her with my address! Ohhh I am eager to see what comes back! It will be nice for all of us to have new goodies to play with!!!

Now as far as rules go....If you find something in the box you would like to have,
please replace that item with something of equal value...
You can take as much or as little as you want as long as you replace
them with equal items of yours!

Please keep the shipping costs down for all, by filling the box with,
paper items (tags, ephemera, images etc or other small items like beads for instance)
In other words keep it light! :)
I hope this all sounds fair and makes sense???
Please let me know if I may have forgotten any details.
As I have already confused myself here lol and hoping I didn't confuse any of you hehe!! :)

Happy Creating Hugs!

Nance

6 Comments:

Blogger ikkinlala said...

I just checked the Canada Post website, and I'm going to have to sit this one out. Sorry.

11:36 AM, August 05, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Awwww! So sorry to hear that darlin'. :( Still send me your address maybe we can do some sort of small swap...maybe an atc or something! :)

11:39 AM, August 05, 2006  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Oh goodie, goodie, goodie, I can't wait to see what comes in the box!
(picture me bouncing up and down and clapping hands with glee) :^)

11:15 PM, August 05, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Well it is down to just 3 people now Suzanne....I am sad that Ikkinlala had to drop out...it is a small swap but we have to start somewhere hu..

Suzanne your so silly hehe I will send the box tomorrow(Monday)once your done playing let me know and I will give you Mary Ann's addy to send it to her. I have only played this sorta swap once (can ya tell lol) the one time I played the box was a flat rate box...there was so much stuff I was overwhelmed but it was fun. So this box is a bit small but has potential lol ...ohhhh that just didnt sound right...I need more coffee...LOL anywho...the box will be on its way tomorrow....I may do another swap at a later time...maybe towards Christmas!

7:59 AM, August 06, 2006  
Blogger firstborn said...

oh nancy...sometimes less is more!

i'm looking forward to the goodie box!

i think after this first swap attempt, it will gain more momentum for next time?

i think this is a wicked fun idea of yours!
:) mary ann xo

7:44 AM, August 08, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thanks Mary Ann! I think the second attempt will be even better too! :)

7:53 AM, August 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home