Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Yup! I am still here!


I am still kicking! hehe.....Try It Tuesdays week 7 challenge... Altered Postcards using Photo transfers.....this was really really really fun! Even though I didn't have all the materials...it did teach me alot of new things!

Yes, Chrysti...I am still working on that mono/white piece....that one has really got me baffled LOL which don't take a whole lot lol....I will finish it though...that is a promise! :)

Then on to Suzie's physcadelic(sp) challenge....well...i do like wild colors...so it shouldnt be too hard lol Maybe cheat and get me some far out clothes and go go boots and take a piccy...lol ...ummm no...Lord knows I need some altering but that would be taking it a bit too far lol..

I am going to try and do some more of my new atc's like the ones with bright colors posted on flickr...then off to get me a shower!

Happy Creating!!!! Love and hugs to all!

Nance

7 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Where's this psychedelic challenge at? I'd love to see the results...
~Suzanne
p.s. love your TIT piece!

9:22 PM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

I am still working on Chrysti's monochromatic challenge then onto the phychedelic challenge...hope to get them both done soon! :)

7:44 AM, July 12, 2006  
Blogger Judy Scott said...

Love it babe fabulous art you are sooooo clever, Ive still got to get my head round this one. I dont the mediums listed just got pva and gesso!! will they work??????? Loads of love Jude x

11:10 AM, July 12, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thank you darlin! You can do it hun! If anything just play...all i had was the gel medium and the gesso to work with lol..IMRrovize...dern keys are stickin lol....I am wondering if pva is equivelent to gel medium...have to look it up...maybe ask in the group..someone should know! Best to you and yours! Love ya and Hugs!

12:15 PM, July 12, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Hey miss Jude...I asked you question in the TIT group...pva is archival and acid free..although it is not equivilent to gel medium...it was said it might gunk up your project...do you have a glue stick? sometimes when i am out it works on most projects..but to be safe i would test it out...if you need gel medium really bad stampington and company carries it http://www.stampington.com/html/golden.html and also joggles carries it http://www.mai-liis.com/ good luck hun!

1:22 PM, July 12, 2006  
Blogger Suzie Q said...

Love what you made for this challenge, Nancy, it's gorgeous! :)
Very much looking forward to seeing what you come up with that's all white, and I love the sound of the go-go boots! lol! :)

Happy Creating, sweetheart xXx

5:49 AM, July 13, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

ahhhh there you are! took me awhile to find which one you posted on lol...thank you suzie soryr for my non capitolization my left shift button is broke and it is a pain to use the other lol...oh ya you would love that..me in go go boots hehehe...not happenin babe lol...the closest i get to boots is s--- kickers...scuse the term lol i may paint girlie stuff but in all due respect i am a tomboy..ya i will admit it lol...but i would do it just for laughs...thats just me...now if i only had a pair of go go boots lol

Happy Creating to you too darlin'

5:47 PM, July 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home