Wednesday, July 05, 2006

"Remember When"


This was a fun Art Page! I am having fun making big messes hehe....Yes Jude! My studio is not organized anymore LOL....I love the shorthand stamp I got from
Lisa at www.collagestuff.com Just makes the piece! Erm pieces...I have done 3 art pages hehehe...."Remember When"...remember what! I can't remember nuffin these days LOL...It's a wonder I get anything done!

Here's a lil saying I came up with, "You know how they
say that for every new thing learned we must forget one
thing remembered...if I can't remember anything...then I must of learned alot! " ~N. B. hehehe

Ya ok! lol Yup its official I've dun lost it LOL

Anywho, this piece is now listed in my store at:
http://stores.ebay.com/Nancys-Art-and-Supplies come by and see what else is new!!!! More a coming! *Grin*

Ohhhhhhh! Finally got the B&W collages sheets made...just need to get to a print shop! Which would be........???....Oh heck I don't know lol....Possibly later this month! Hoping!

Happy Creating!

Nance

2 Comments:

Blogger kathywas said...

This is such a stunning and breath-taking piece of artwork! I love it, especially the brown "antiquing" spots created throughout the canvas. How did you achieve that?

8:09 AM, July 06, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Well thank you Kathy!! This was done on cardstock with lots of layers...I really don't know how I achieved this lol...this vintage style is still relatively new to me....I just play with color until I am happy with it!

8:26 AM, July 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home