Saturday, July 29, 2006

New items on eBay!

3 brand new ACEO's !

The first one is "Ice Cream Fairy"...created on heavy cardboard and covered with acrylic painted magazine paper. The fairy image on this piece came from www.outsidethemargins.com and I cut some small bits of scrap paper for her icecream and cone! I added some text and gorgeous fibers! Also, added some glitter paint to the piece! It didn't come out as bright from scan..actually alot brighter colors in person! Where you see light pink is actually more of a fushia. So pretty!





Next in line is "Mail Fairy" Such a cute little piece of art! I did the background in the same manor as the first. The image is another one from www.outsidethemargins.com I added some text and more lovely fibers! Painted some cute little flowers at the bottom and topped the piece off with a pretty red heart gem! I love this one...the little girl fairy is so adorable!




















This last one was done a bit differently! "Flower Garden Fairy" I used a vintage dictionary page for the background and inked the edges with Tim Holtz's Distressing Ink! Yup you guessed it...the image came once again from www.outsidethemargins.com I added a bit of glitter paint in places to this piece to liven it up even more! I added a white mother of pearl button to adorn her sweet pointy hat and a few clear flower gems(and the heart gem from previous piece) from Chrysti at http://stores.ebay.com/Covet-Me at bottom of piece for interest!


If you would like to own one of these lil darlin's ...Come visit me at http://stores.ebay.com/Nancys-Art-and-Supplies

I have a few items ending tomorrow! So you better hurry! :) Other items ending in just a couple days also!

And Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Creating!


Nancy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home