Tuesday, July 04, 2006

"New Day Dawning"

A Happy 4th of July to all those who celebrate it! And a Happy Day to everyone! This piece was created yesterday afternoon..."New Day Dawning".....I was in a mood yesterday and was trying to keep hope and faith that things will get better here at home.....As I was mopping the kitchen floor yesterday morning....My hubby walks in...I am thinking wait a min...what are you doing home...but before I could say anything....I seen the look in his eyes and on his face.....the company he was hired by....canceled the contract for no good reason....and what doesn't make sense is they just set him up with his lil cubicle office, computer, name plate, pager, his own phone, security badge to get in and around the building......wth!!!! Neither one of us can figure it out....he has done nothing wrong! He is a hard worker and deserved that job!!!!! NOW what...school is coming, bills are piling up and we just told the landlords when to expect rent!! For crying out loud...does it ever end!!!! God is really testing our faith and strength...has been since we have been together! What more do we need to do!!! I am scared to death y'all! I am sorry to dump on y'all like this..just got to get it out so I can move on.....pffffffffft! I am just so sick of this crap! Sure makes it hard for someone to stay hopefull, now doesn't it....Enough already!!! sheesh

Well that means I have got to work my arse off even more...and what ever funds come my way thru my art will be transfered to our bill account..... Oh heavens me! Why wonder I get depressed! LOL I don't take anything for it....don't like any type of medication....But I am about this close to knock on doors with my neighbors...holding a cup...."hey! can I borrow a cup of prozac"? LOL.....Ya ah hu....they already think I'm nuts...or wierd....*insert eyes crossed*

OK that is the end of my B & M for the day! Off to work I go! Not gonna let the holiday keep me from it!

Much Love and Hugs !!! And Happy Creating!

Nance

4 Comments:

Blogger Judy Scott said...

babe what can I say, nothing thatll make you feel better Im sure, Im so sorry for you both. Life certainly throws spanners in the works.
Just know for now that Im thinking of you all and send you lots of love and
Get that coffee pot on and keep making your treasures girlie. BIGGEST HUGS EVER Jude xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

10:51 AM, July 04, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thanx Jude! Love ya much!! HUGS!

12:43 PM, July 04, 2006  
Blogger Suzie Q said...

Oh sweetheart, what a time you're having...poor hubby must be broken. :( There must be another, better job waiting for him out there somewhere, eh? Thank the Lord you're so productive lately and have plenty to sell.
My heart goes out to you both, I'm sure you'll get through this and come out smiling - you have each other and your lovely children, and you are both so talented.
Thinking of you & sending LOADS of Love xXx
Suzie xXx

3:45 AM, July 05, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thank you both so much! I just needed to vent! Everything happens for a reason! Wish I knew the reason LOL...On to better things!!!!

Love ya and big hugs!

9:21 AM, July 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home