Saturday, July 15, 2006

Life's a circus ...why not become a clown! hehe


This is one of my new ACEO/atc's "Gentle Giant" there is more to it! You can see more views of this little piece on my Flickr click link below pic!

I am slowly coming out of my protective shell...I've been pretty quiet and I apologize for that....Just kind of hiding out for awhile and try(key word) to get some art done. Having a lack of interest to... but right now I have to keep going to keep from losing my mind lol....If I stop doing what I am doing ..I will just give up...and that isn't going to happen.....Lost my Something Two Crow About store but thats ok...There will be other chances to try again!


http://www.flickr.com/photos/nancys_vintage_freebies/190173360/


I still have my store on eBay..which btw is shrinking everytime I look at it...not just the lack of sales but the lack of funds to keep it stocked....I am going to hold on tight to this store with all I've got! This is my dream and it's mine and I am going to dang well keep it!! :) I will be sticking to making aceo's till it hurts lol....

Somethings got to give here soon! I have to do what I got to do to make all the money I can ...school is right around the corner for my girls in August! I can't believe how fast the summer is going....This morning my hubby and I sat down and worked out a game plan for what funds will be coming in....it will be a tight squeeze but I think we can swing it....He starts back to his seasonal job(God willing) at the end of August ...so we just got to hang in there till then....It is stressful here and the kids are feeling it by acting out...not bad but its just not a good feeling for all....I think we all need to go outside and play a little badmitten (sp) or volleyball and work off this stress....If only I could get my lazy arse dressed ...just hanging out in my nightshirt all day..ugh! Well at least it is comfy! hehe

Blessings to all my Blog Sista's...and Suzie I hope you get better soon darlin! and to Jude...I miss ya doll....hope to hear from you soon! Lia and Chrysti ,Tara(think she fell down that rabbit hole again hope shes ok) and all you lovely people...Much love to you all and big hugs!

Nance

4 Comments:

Blogger kathywas said...

This is a darling ACEO, Nancy! I took a look at the inside of it on your Flicker account, and I love the whole concept behind the card. Please don't give up on your artwork! We all go through up's and down's, and believe me, there has been MANY a day when I feel like taking a match to everything that I've done and just throwing in the towel. But if making art makes you happy, then keep at it, and before long you won't be able to keep up with all of the good things that come your way!

8:24 PM, July 16, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thank you Kathy! I may be down but I am not giving up! :)

9:05 PM, July 16, 2006  
Blogger Suzie Q said...

LoL! :) I'm so glad I'm not the only one hanging out in my PJs all day when I get the chance! So comfy..especially when you're itching like a loony! ugh..

Love ya loads, keep up the great work! xXx

5:35 AM, July 17, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

lol oh my you poor thing! I miss winter so I can wear my scooby-doo pajamies hehe! get better already woman!!! Love ya!

8:51 AM, July 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home