Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Is it Christmas already? Naw couldn't be...



Christmas in July?! Yes definately! It's never to early to get going on those Christmas art projects! I had a blast with these...umm ya I was playing Christmas music hehe...kinda strange to hear it when it is so hot out! But it did put me in the mood to get these 3 ACEO/atc's done! :)

Then I came across a couple other images to do the next 2!

They are not Christmas themed but they were fun none the less.....The one showed here with the red polka dots
"Imagination" I thought this little girl was adorable and gave her some mighty big wings!

And I believe that saying is so true! Your imagination can take you anywhere you want to go and doesn't cost a thing! Well, I guess that all depends on where your imagination takes you hehe!

"Hopeless Romantic"...ahem...yes so I am hopeless when it comes to romance....I just adore this one! I used some of the handmade papers I got from Chrysti! They are so nice and just take to the piece so nicely!

I had one more to add....but after looking at it really well I realized that I had some of my small text words in the wrong places! hehe

Anywho....These all are up for auction on my eBay...
http://stores.ebay.com/Nancys-Art-and-Supplies

I am off to bed it is 11PM here and this old gal is tuckered out! Nighty night!

Happy Creating!

Nance

4 Comments:

Blogger firstborn said...

love your x-mas in july! too cool! & how wicked fun!

& i do believe i have something of yours over at my blog, you lucky gal you!

from one hopeless romatic to another,
mary ann xx

8:23 AM, July 27, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thank you Mary Ann! They were so much fun!

Ohhhhh! Cool! I will come take a peek1 :)

8:35 AM, July 27, 2006  
Blogger Suzie Q said...

LoL! I love these and can just imagine you singing Christmas Carols as you went! Brilliant! :)
The Icicle one appeals to me enormously at the moment, sitting here in the heatwave with my itchy shingles - I get so sad in the winter, but I could really do with some cool air lately!

Thanks for the smiles :)

Love & Hugs, Q xXx

9:13 AM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

LOL...love singing Christmas carols...just puts me in good spirits! the heat was why Icicle dreams was created...so blessed hot and ready for cool weather! I too get sad in the winter (seasonal depression) mostly because I miss home and have these grand ideas for making Christmas magical for my children...but usually doesnt pan out to what I expected..trying to learn to accept things as they are and do the best with what I have... You still have those itchy things hu...you poor dear...I really pray for them to just disappear for you. Cool air would be really nice especially having hot flashes hehe...I think I am going to move into the freezer lol

9:23 AM, July 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home