Thursday, July 13, 2006

Inspired myself today lol


Inspiration can come from the strangest places...me..lol ...that is that I inspired myself...is that possible lol ..must be...I was painting on my magazine papers and it hit me...Hey this would look great on this page! hehe....well I like it anyway...the colors made me happy....happy enough to do another one! Still working on it....

Keeping this short and sweet because I need to let off steam in my other blog.

To all my blog sista's I send you love and hugs!

Nance

2 Comments:

Blogger kathywas said...

Beautiful background, and the colors work great with the imagery that you used! Great job!

8:25 PM, July 16, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thank you Kathy! This type of background is very fun to make!

9:07 PM, July 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home