Saturday, July 22, 2006

IMT challenge~Nancy B's Childs Play

This weeks IMT challenge Childs Play.....Isn't this face just adorable...I don't think I quite met the childs play challenge but.....I seen this cute adorable face in a magazine with that cute cuddley bear outfit on and just couldnt resist! This is done on a 5 x 7 canvas...border and sides painted in a pale baby girl pink....and added buttons to frame the picture! I am almost tempted to use the words from another piece I am working on to go on the right side on this piece "Love Me Tender."

I've got to run...I have a ad to type and before I can do that I need to finish a couple pieces for listings on eBay...and they had to go and raise listing fees ....ugh! I really didn't need that right now! But gotta do what I gotta do! So off I go...got to make some breakfast for my crew and get on with all these other things! Tootles!!

Happy Creating and Love and Hugs!

Nance

12 Comments:

Blogger audrey said...

Nancy, you are so right....that is the cutest most adorable face and I love the buttons that you added. Great piece.

9:29 AM, July 22, 2006  
Blogger shannonjyl said...

cute as a button!
i have always loved babies and buttons!
great job!

10:44 AM, July 22, 2006  
Blogger lindaharre said...

Love the image and the buttons too! CUTE! Linda
ps thanks for your comments on my blog. I always appreciate them:-)

12:07 PM, July 22, 2006  
Blogger Judy Scott said...

aaaahhhhh, so gorgeous, dont you just wanna kiss those lovely cheeks. Love the buttons too - really cute. Hugs Jude x

12:52 PM, July 22, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thank you Audrey..Shannon and Linda and Missy Jude! I guess it was my missing my childrens babyness BRING ON THE GRANDKIDS lol...that wont be for a few long years...Hopefully! :)

1:37 PM, July 22, 2006  
Blogger Suzie Q said...

Oooooh...I wanna munch on that baby! :) Beautiful! So cheerful, Nance, you are a star! I miss those baby days too, but no way am I ready to be a Grandma!! ;) I can wait!

Love & Hugs xXx

12:30 PM, July 23, 2006  
Blogger Loca said...

I can only say: Cute as a button...
You made me smilke, and the child looks gorgeous.
:))

2:11 PM, July 23, 2006  
Blogger AscenderRisesAbove said...

could that baby and frame be any cuter???

4:25 PM, July 23, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thank you Suzie hehe! I don't think I want to be a grandma just yet either lol...but it would be fun to borrow a cute baby for a day and do all the goo goo stuff with em!
Your a star too darlin!

Loves ya and hugs!

5:02 PM, July 23, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thank you Loca and Acenderrisesabove! :)

5:03 PM, July 23, 2006  
Blogger firstborn said...

aww, this is so cute!

11:28 PM, July 24, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thank you Mary Ann!! :)

5:57 AM, July 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home