Thursday, July 20, 2006

IF sacrafice~ "A Mothers Sacrafice"


Yesterday I was so tired...it was frusterating just getting thru the day...I felt like a cat under glass with butterflies and birds teasing and taunting me....so (with her tongue perched between her lips...she takes a breathe and blows a short but loud and quite satisfying rasberry)hehe

I suppose I don't need to fly everyday lol...guess it was Gods way of telling me to take a break and relax. Very hard for me to sit still very long unless I am creating something...even then I am jumping around and rolling across the floor in my desk chair.

Anywho...this is my piece for IF sacrafice. Titled, "A Mothers Sacrafice. The lady in the chair represents me and the 2 girls represent my own 2 girls....on the bottom left you cant see it but there is a note written to my girls as follows, " for my girls....I will sacrafice everything I have and everything I am to give you the life you deserve."

Now onto figuring out of how to make a thumbnail to put on IF website....I am sure I know how to do this..but the "how" eludes me. lol Chalk another one up to sometimerz hehe.

Sales are not good this month and from what I hear July and August are just not good for that...My hubby said last night that, "Just wait till all the children go back to school and then all you ladies will have all the time you need to shop." Least to say he got the raised eyebrow and a playful smack on the arm! LOL

He had a great day at work and told me that he really feels he will enjoy this job....After dinner I pointed him to his computer where there is a dozen sticky notes I left for him of job inquiries....I tell ya the sun is shining on him! You go hunny!

To all my blog sistas....I wish you a fabulous day! Each and every one of you are special and dear to my heart! You cheer me up when I am down... you support me when I feel I am lost...you give me hugs when they are most needed...you give me unconditional love that makes me feel like the luckiest person on earth! Thank you all and much love and hugs to you!!!

Happy Creating!

Nance

8 Comments:

Blogger Ellen said...

Well if you aren't inspiration! I had a similiar day yesterday. Only mine was because I had back problems from a job I did on tuesday. Just an all oround difficult day to muddle through! Today has been almost as bad...you have sparked my energy, though. I love your work! What a wonderful way to express sacrifice!

9:42 AM, July 20, 2006  
Blogger Alina Chau said...

Love the texture!

10:12 AM, July 20, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thank you Ellen! I hope your back trouble subside and get back to your routine!

10:27 AM, July 20, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thank you Alina!:)

10:28 AM, July 20, 2006  
Blogger Suzie Q said...

Yet another masterpiece from the lovely Nance! Wonderful work, darlin', and such a lovely interpretation of 'sacrifice'.

We were all tired yesterday, it seems...I'd been woken up at 4.30 am by a flock of very noisy seagulls and didn't get back to sleep. Still trying to catch up...yawn.. ;)

Hope you've had a lovely day, filled with smiles :) 'Wouldn't be without you, Nance, you are such a positive inspiration to us all, bless your little cottons! :)

Love ya loads, big hugs (((x)))
Q xXx

p.s. good luck to hubby dearest! x

1:24 PM, July 20, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

I just see the photo you took of the seagulls waking you to share the sunrise! hope you get some rest today!

thank you Suzie! Love and hugs to you darlin!

1:36 PM, July 20, 2006  
Blogger Judy Scott said...

Nance is an INSPIRATION to so many of us!!!!
Another wonderful piece here with lovely sentiment behind it. God bless you babe. Jx

9:34 AM, July 21, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Awww Thank you Jude! God bless you too darlin! :)

2:20 PM, July 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home