Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I have been blessed....


I truly have been blessed..Not only with a wonderful family but since the beginning of this year when I started showing my art...my life has grown...and my heart feels so good, to have the friends I have met here! Y'all mean so much to me! My heart bursts with pride when I see my friends wings grow and grow and watched how your art has progressed over the last few months...I am amazed! And truly blessed to be able to call you friend! You have been such an inspiration to me. (no I am not going anywhere) this is a point in my life I want to always remember! So thank you my friends for coming into my life!

Ok enough mushy stuff hehe!

I did this art page a few days ago...with painted papers and face and hat image from www.teeshamoore.com "Be the change you want to see in the world." My change for the world is to make as many people smile as possible...With all the hate and war in this world and how people are prejudice against another individual...prejudice comes from ignorance....not knowing...not understanding....not taking the time to learn about other races or individual people....It takes alot of energy to hate....and so easy to just love.....and accept. I don't think I have ever hated anyone in my lifetime...including my ex husbands lol.....I hate what they did....but dont hate them....(I don't exect anyone to agree with what I am going to say) Same sex marriages...why are some people so against it? are they not happy in their own lives that they choose to hate? do they not care or understand and just easier to say they are against it? .....who knows! I am all for it! I feel if they are happy then so be it! Couldn't the world stand a little bit more love!?

Now sit back and think of all the good things you have been blessed with! You will see your life a little differently.......a child...a pet....a talent....think about all the things we take for granted and you will see how blessed you really and truly are! I love you all just the way you are...you all have special things about you that make you...you! "Friends are treasures you hold dear to your heart" ~ Me

Much Love and Hugs! Happy Creating!

Nance

4 Comments:

Blogger firstborn said...

nancy,

i love that ghandi quote! i have a stamp with that very saying on it!

yes, i hear you about feeling blessed & wanting to spread love & cheer...

i, too, have found my heart smile braodly since i started creating art again...

so glad to have met you too!

mary ann xx

8:22 AM, July 27, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

How wonderful! The feeling is mutual Mary Ann! :)

8:34 AM, July 27, 2006  
Blogger Suzie Q said...

Here I was thinking you wouldn't be posting for a while...so glad to find these! :)
I love this artwork, Nance, you are all putting me to shame - my creativity seems to have dried up lately, but I so look forward to seeing what my blog sistas have been up to - I too feel so blessed to have found this little 'community' of creative souls to share with and am so thankful for the friends I've found amongst you.

Lots of Love & Hugs all round ((x))
Q xXx

9:09 AM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Ya I know I said I wouldnt be posting hehe Raises hand *addicted to blogging* I can't stand a day without y'all in it! :)
Suzie..we all have our creative spurts and with in no time we are back at it with fresh ideas...If y'all could see me at my desk...chin in hand...other lazily picking glue off my desk lol..trying to unblock my artists blog...many many days go by with nothing and then someones art will spark my interest and bring my imagination to life again...It is so nice having all my blog sistas here with me...hearing from all of you keeps my spirit up and keeps me going! :)

9:16 AM, July 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home