Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I am quickly getting addicted to these lil pieces of art hehe


Five more mini pieces of art done today!
If anyone can offer advice on what more I could do to these...
I would be most appreciative!..
I just feel like they are missing something! So, far I haven't found any embellishments to put on them....
a few...but, there are so many to choose from! LOL
I'm totally lost where to start!

This image I got from Lisa at www.collagestuff.com
Ain't he just adorable! Thank you Lisa!
Kinda looks like me at the
moment....No! not the outfit!
The yawning! lol
"Tuckered Out" ACEO atc ZNE


These little gentlemen I got from ArtByChrysti
http://stores.ebay.com/Covet-Me
Now, how could you resist flowers from two little cuties!
Partners in crime to steal your heart!
"Lil Heartbreakers" ACEO atc ZNE






Well hmmm this one is hard to see...I will try and
fix that! Image from ArtByChrysti...Buttons from Lisa and I added some jute twine. If you can see
at the bottom I added bubble stickers that spell out..
"Faith"
ACEO atc ZNE


Awww come on baby gimme a smoochie! hehe
Image from Lisa at www.collagestuff.com
Fibers from ArtByChrysti
http://stores.ebay.com/Covet-Me Ok! I will settle for a hug! LOL hmmpf! hehe
"Sweet Love" ACEO atc ZNE






Alright! I know I have 5 of these lil buggers...the fifth one don't wanna post
for some reason. Guess I will add it to my next post! LOL

Happy 4th and Happy Creating!

Nance

4 Comments:

Blogger Suzie Q said...

Great, Nancy! Don't worry about adding to them - sometimes less is more.... try them as they are and see what happens, they are all so lovely.
Good on ya girl, for being so positive, you are such an inspiration to us all :)

Keep Smiling, and Keep Creating!

Love ya loads,
Q xXx

3:49 AM, July 05, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Gee Thanks Suzie!!! Loves ya too!

9:22 AM, July 05, 2006  
Blogger artjunk~ said...

Oh my goodness, Nancy, you have been producing many magnificant pieces in all areas!!! atc's, all kinds, wow, you are going in all directions!!! It's all beautiful!!!!!!!! you go!!!! --Lia

5:47 PM, July 07, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thank you Lia! :)

6:50 PM, July 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home