Sunday, July 16, 2006

Hello?! Anybody out there?!


Sure is quiet lately! Too quiet!

Spent today making some more of my ACEO/atc's...This is one I haven't listed yet...I did list 4 new ones today!

"Sweet Baby Love" created on cardboard covered with wall paper sample....those tiny hearts I cut out by hand lol Yikes...cut them from one of my painted magazine papers...I inked the edges with gold ink....the cute lil baby is from a collage sheet I got from www.tuscanrose.com a while back...this card looks alot different in person...the background is a bit more pink than purple and the text background is pink also.

A Very Happy Birthday to Lia aka ArtJunkgrl !!! I hope you had a wonderful day!!!

Much love to you all! Hugs and Happy Creating!
Nance

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzie Q said...

Hey sweetheart, I'm here! :) Loving all your latest creations, you are producing so much lately, I can hardly keep up!
Missing Judy's posts SO much, as I'm sure you are too.. it's incredible how much difference she makes, eh?
I hope things are improving for you darlin', you are such an inspiration to us all. Thanks so much for your get well wishes, shingles is yuk but I'm feeling a bit better today. Good job,as I have loads to do...

Have a great day, Nance - Keep Smiling! :)

Much Love & Big Hugs xXx

5:29 AM, July 17, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Oh dont try to keep up LOL I am not making it for fun! wish I were! ugh lol...So glad to hear you feeling a bit better! Dont try to do too much now love! Yes with out Jude to complete our little blog sistas it just aint the same! I dont function well with out y'all hehe....Hugs!

8:58 AM, July 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home