Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Chrysti's and Suzie's Challenge


On the bottom left is a challenge given to me from Chrysti..Monochromatic/White ...I call it "Angels Watching Over Her" It was a tough one! Thank You Chrysti! It was definately a challenge hehe! As so was Suzies challenge of phychedelic art...Whew! Spent all last evening doodling and coloring the pic on the top right! What yall think! Last night was so much fun the whole family was sitting in the living room doodling something or another...and yes even hubby was involved....He helped inspire me to do this piece....he even drew some hippy art on junk mail! I finally finished coloring mine in this morning...did it with crayola colored pencils...Thank You Suzie for the challenge! I hope it was what you had in mind! I titled it, "Birth Of A New Day".

This morning I also added IF and IMT to my blog list of challenges for myself....the more I am challenged the more I learn and grow! So, now on to those challenges and getting some more art listed on eBay!

Love and Hugs to all! Happy Creating!

Nance

Update for this evening!

I wanted to say a Big Thank You to all my friends who said a prayer for my family! As of this afternoon my familys prayer was answered! My hubby goes back to work tomorrow! Yippy!!!
This has been an amazing day and feels like the weight and dark clouds were lifted and once again hear laughter ringing in our home! Thank you all! Thank You God! Dear God bless all my friends and family that their prayers are answered too! My wish for us all is happiness and peace! To enjoy the little things that come our way and not take for granted the people and things in our life! They go as quickly as they come into our lives! Count your blessings! The prayers that get answered be sure to stop where you are and give God a thank you! Remember all things happen for a reason and it is up to us to do our best with what we have and never give up! "Do not follow where the path may lead go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"~author unknown".

Much Love and Hugs to each and everyone of you!

Nance

4 Comments:

Blogger Suzie Q said...

Nance, sweetheart, you are amazing!! Both pieces are wonderful, and the psychedelic piece is beyond all my expectations - absolutely beautiful! The title is perfect, and I wish you a beautiful new day, every day xXx

You are incredible, darlin', so positive in the face of adversity and it pays off!! :) I love the thought of all of you sitting around playing with Art, such a gorgeous way to spend time together..

I'm so very happy for you that things have worked out and darlin' hubby has a job to go to. Yay!!

You all deserve the very best life can bring you and it will surely come your way. I'll celebrate for you with an ice cream today! :)

Love you loads, Huge Hugs coming your way....(((xXx)))

11:58 PM, July 18, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thank you so much Suzie! Mmmmm ice cream! yummy!:)hugs and love to you!

12:19 AM, July 19, 2006  
Blogger Judy Scott said...

WONDERFUL art and WONDERFUL news,
I will continue to pray for y'all. You deserve so much m'darling. Keep up the wonderful work and lets hope lots of sales come your way. Much love always - Jude x

9:32 AM, July 21, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thank you so much Jude! Your such a sweet angel! :)love and hugs!

2:22 PM, July 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home