Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Yahoo is being a PITA (pain in the arse!!!)


Hello Y'all!!! I know you have been waiting for a peek inside my "Book Of Hmm" so I posted here 2 picks....page 1 and 2 layout!!!...Now keep in mind there is nothing fancy about this book...it is pure nonsense lol...just the way I like it hehe....It was about exploring who I am...in a sense...and for me to learn how to let go....not to plan a page....just cut, glue and stick it on a page LOL....I have such a hard time with this....same with life...I cant seem to concentrate on one thing for very long...I am always worried about what I just previously did and thinking about what comes next.....Hubby says slow the cart down woman!!! lol....and just do one thing at a time...ya ok....love you too....my mind just dont work that way....he makes me soooo jealous of his memory skills and how well he absorbs info....and doesnt forget it!!! Pffffffft!!! Hey hunny can I borrow your clarity hehe.....

Anywho....I would also like to let you know...I will be really super busy for a month or so.....I am going to redesign my main website....and move it to another location.....Yup...going to do some website building....it is well over due....and my main website seems to be lacking that certain oooompf.....I am going to redo the whole thing and use my art for my webpages....but first I have to design the background and add details as I go....It's gonna take alot of coffee, hair pullin and lots of determination.....I have learned so much from my hubby about computers...and things I have learned on my own (which he was surprised at what I have learned on my own) between his geeky techy skills and my own we figured out how to build a website....and not pay a damn dime to use the website.....Yippy! Nope no website builder montly fees! Worth celebrating dontcha think !!! LOL.. Well anywho here is a peek at the page layout for my book.... Sorry once again for the image color....it is much brighter in person than the image seen here.....I have got a nice camera on my wish list with Santa hehe....but I really want a color laser printer....maybe I have been good enough so far this year I will get spoiled at Christmas time LMAO...One can dream can't they???!!!! *BIG GRIN*

I hope I have enough page images to keep ya busy while I am doing all this website stuff lol....I will still blog daily if time allows....I am so excited about this hehehehehe...can't wait to get started ...so off I go!

Happy Creating!

Nancy

6 Comments:

Blogger ArtsyMama said...

Wow, great work! This is fab:) Love those black and white stripes!!

11:08 AM, June 21, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thank you Kari!!...I just love zettiology :)

1:42 PM, June 21, 2006  
Blogger Suzie Q said...

Yay, Nancy, I love it! :) Love your sense of fun (hey hunny, can I borrow your clarity, LOL!), you amaze me! :)

Very exciting to be rebuilding your website, and very clever of you!! I look forward to browsing through your Book of Hmmm while you do your techie stuff, clever clogs that you are! hehehe ;)

Enjoy the process! Looking forward to seeing the results of your labours when you have it completed! Go Girl!! :)

Lots of Love & Hugs to you,
Have Fun! Q xXx

4:58 PM, June 21, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

LOL@clogs! Didn't get much done on the new website today...I got a pressie from a special friend...I will blog about that soon!

5:15 PM, June 21, 2006  
Blogger Judy Scott said...

.....see what I mean you are so crazy and even this makes me laugh I love it!!!! keep up this energy cause it bounces off my moniter, I want my own website without having to pay!!!! wouldnt we all. Didnt think it was possible. We could swap husbands mine can fix your roof and yours can come and teach me computer stuff, oooopppps I did mean that in a good wholesome wife way not what Ive just realised some of you naughty people will be thinking. Suzie and I had enough of that this week with someone sending us quite naughty photos on flickr!!!! They werent even pleasant to look at poor man! I love the pages and think this could be a good thing to do on that long journey to BRISBANE sorry the novelty will start to wear off soon ( well perhaps not) Except I dont think youre allowed scissors on the plane are you???? Its so long since I ve air travelled.

'Life without point would be pointless' This is brilliant and very true for me especially just now, having something to look forward to has really boosted me. Love your work Nancy its crazy just like you, love you lots too Judy xxxx

5:04 AM, June 22, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Your so silly Judy hehe...My hubby once worked as a roofer in between driving truck for 21 yrs and learning his computer skills...He loves his computers! I will try to help my closest friends make their dreams come true of having their own website...just be patient with me till I get it all figured out...I didnt get much done yesterday on mine...I havent yet started with the computer part of it....I am designing the pages with my own art...ugh..long process lol....Sorry to hear you and Suzie were getting those kinda of photos and not good ones at that LOL....Nope they dont let you take sharp objects on a plane as far as I know...look whos talking I havent even been on a plane my entire life LOL Maybe that fact I am afraid of heights lol and Thank you for your complements. Much Love and hugs to you doll...

9:42 AM, June 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home