Saturday, June 10, 2006

Wild Thing......I think I lovvvvvvvvvve you.....


Hehee...I have been playing with my crayons and paint again! Wish the scanner would of captured the true colors....Sooooo much better in person...the blues and greens are so much more vibrant....the blue is almost a turquoise and the green more of a teal.....I wonder if I can do this on canvas..hmmmmm....now if only my order for them derned canvases would come in ...then I could test it out...think I am going to do a few more...these are so much fun!

Happy Creating!

Nancy

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy Scott said...

Nancy its lovely, the colours look very vibrant on my moniter, really fabulous babe. Hugs to you Judy x

2:50 PM, June 11, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thank you Judy...Hugs!

4:30 PM, June 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home