Sunday, June 18, 2006

When things go from bad to worse....

Sorry no pic today....There is no pic to be found for the way I am feeling right now......I am so getting tired of this roller coaster....one day happy one day sad.....##)$%*&#$....excuse my cussing and words today friends as I need to get this out.......As things are...we are still oweing rent for this month and next month approaching at a speedy race.....a car payment...so my husband can go to work at his new job...which doesn't start for another week......Here is what is going on.....my husband checked our bank account and I heard cussing and yelling from inside my studio...which I wasn't in at the time.....I came to see what was the matter....seems what little we had saved for our bills in our bank account has been depleted by some scum sucking lowlife SOB.....I really hope this As***** is enjoying this money.....as for us our next address will be coming from a cardboard box....God willing I hope our landlords will be understanding of this situation......As for my businesses.....so much for dreams.......from the look of things will most likely have to close them....unless some Miracle should happen......I ask you my friends who visit me here......Please Please....say a prayer for us! I can't take this no more......NO I am not going to do anything stupid......my family needs me now and I have to be the strong one here.....to hold things together.......Dear God I need your strength and will to help me get thru this and to bless us with your love......Amen.... I have no more tears left to cry....the well the come from has went dry.....I again apologize for letting loose here.....as I couldn't think of anywhere else to let go....Thank you for bearing with me.

Love,

Me

8 Comments:

Blogger Suzie Q said...

Nancy, darlin', I don't understand - has someone STOLEN money from your bank account??
Sweetheart, you can & will get thru this & don't need to apologise for letting loose on your blog - I started a whole new blog just for these times, there seem to be so many of them lately :(
I will be praying for you and am on the other end of that email address whenever you need to scream! I am right there with you at the minute, wondering where the next meal is coming from, but it does! Somehow you will come out of this smiling and stronger for it...
Hang on in there, lovely lady that you are, these dark days will pass...
Thinking of you & wishing you peace x
Much Love'n'HUGE Hugs,
Q xXx

2:27 PM, June 18, 2006  
Blogger primdollie said...

Oh Nancy I am so sorry to hear this and I hope the bank can be of some help??? can't they find out who did it? and are the police involved??? Oh dear I am saying prayers for you and scream any time you want and as long as you want I am more than happy to listen and can say that I truly know things will get better and you will pull thru believe me even in my darkest times and money now for me just as tight but only my own fault but have been down too and just know that to be strong and keep going forward things will work out!!! it some how does and it will take some time just DON'T give up!!!! and try to create art even to let loose on paper it does help I know!!! hang in and keep us posted and email if you just need to vent!!!!
hugs Linda
primitivetymes@ncwcom.com

7:52 PM, June 18, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Yes Suzie...sad isnt it that ppl do things like that....we are working on it today to see if we can take care of this matter...thank you for your sweet comments hun...I am here for you also...Oh hey! I found your Etsy shop...very lovely art you do!!! :)I enjoyed my visit in your store!!!
Hugs!

8:10 AM, June 19, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thank you Linda....it felt good to just let it out....I wont give up...thats just not like me lol...stubborn as they come hehe....Thank you for letting me vent....that goes to both you and Suzie...It is nice to know I am not alone in this...

Hugs

Nancy

8:14 AM, June 19, 2006  
Blogger Judy Scott said...

HI babe I echo totally what suz and linda have said 100% and prayers and lots of healing love heading overseas. Nancy you're not alone I might be a little slow getting here but youre in my thoughts and prayers everyday now, sorry to say this but your are loved, lol xxx
(((((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))) Judy xxx

8:26 AM, June 19, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Your heading overseas??? BTW how was the wedding?
Thanks Judy for the thoughts and prayers...as your in mine always....LOL...your loved too darlin!! Hugs back at you!!!

9:08 AM, June 19, 2006  
Blogger Judy Scott said...

Oh babe I wish I was, (heading overseas) I meant I was slow getting to your blog :( Read all about the wedding on my blog it was awesome!!!!
love and hugs Judyx

3:35 PM, June 19, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Ohhhhhhhh...duh...sorry lol...I must be the slow one hehe

3:43 PM, June 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home