Wednesday, June 14, 2006

To Market To Market......

This is an Art Page I finished this morning, "To Market To Market.." Yesterday I was browsing the grocery store ads and clipped out these lil pictures of strawberries, taters and maters...And thought I would make an art page with the them of the local produce markets that I miss so much.

I am feeling somewhat better today....but on the other hand didn't sleep well with the buckets of rain pouring down all night...usually I enjoy the pitter patter of raindrops....we got the end of the hurricane with winds and lots and lots of rain....we have huge puddles of standing water in our yard...That is what worried me all night...was flooding....just not what I need right now lol....

I am working on my "Book of Hmm" today....trying to get it done....some have mentioned wanting to view this book.....ah ah ah! You have to wait till it is finished hehe....I'm such a tease lol. It will be done soon 3 pages to go and still have the back cover to finish and then add some frillys to the outside...

Things will catch up here soon at home...financially wise....Hubby starts his new job the 26th...a very good job at that! I am so proud of him! He however will be on a yearly contract with this company...so I am hoping and praying at the end of this contract that they decide to keep him...not only does our family need this but for him also....something steady...I so hate to see him stressed out....He deserves this job and has worked so hard the last 5+ years to be an accomplished IT....

Happy Creating!

Nancy

8 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Curious, what is an "IT"? (Referring to the last sentence in the post of the day.)

:^)
Suzanne

12:44 AM, June 15, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Computer tech...

11:57 AM, June 15, 2006  
Blogger Suzie Q said...

Wishing your lovely hubby all the very best, Nancy - how wonderful to have an IT expert at hand! No wonder you have such an amazing website! ;)
Glad you're feeling better today and I'm looking forward to that Book of Hmmm... very mysterious...:)

Loads of Love, Q xXx

7:44 AM, June 16, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thank you Suzie....Yes it is nice to have him fix my puter when needed...although I know a bit about my computer and do most of it myself....I can't reward my hubby for the website ....as I did that all by my little self hehe....I write most of my own HTML ...Most of the things I do on this puter he has no clue how to do lol...but he is so wonderful at settin up a computer and fixing whats wrong with them, installing software etc etc..which I have no clue of how that all works...he is very much a walking information booth...he absorbs everything he learns and actually remembers it all...Wish I could absorb as well...Seems for the lack of hormones I can't remember diddly squat lol...I WANT MY MEMORY BACK lol.....I hope your doing well today and my love and prayers are with you! The Book of Hmmm will be out very soon..I promise! :)

9:09 AM, June 16, 2006  
Blogger Suzie Q said...

Aha! Well, I'll know who to come to for HTML help, then, you clever thing! Be very proud of yourself :)I'm clueless, but learning v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y! I have no memory left either - what was it you said?? ;) hehehe..

Thanks for your prayers, sweetheart - I need them!
Big Hugs xXx

12:34 PM, June 16, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

HA! you funny woman you lol...I will try to help in anyway I can...I am no expert at it...a few tries and a few choice word while I am doing it but I get it done none the less LOL
Now what were we talking about ??? LOL just kidding...Loves ya lots!

1:05 PM, June 16, 2006  
Blogger kathywas said...

I really like this one! Very simple in style, yet a touch of whimsy!! The colors are beautiful, too!

11:25 AM, June 18, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thank You Kathy!

1:54 PM, June 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home