Monday, June 19, 2006

To hmmmm or not to hmmmm...?

To hmmm.....Yup! "The Book Of Hmm" is finished!!! Yippy! But just to tease ya a bit longer, I still have to get pictures of the book.....hopefully I will have them up sometime tomorrow!
Now the question is....do you want to see the book all at once? or taunt you daily with a photo here and there of each page?......I will let y'all decide.....and then I will post the majority vote! hehehehe

As far as the bank incident......no changes to update you with.....but with a little faith and hope....maybe some good will come out of this....don't know how but, I am not giving up!

Was feeling a bit ill today.....one because of a bad stomach, due to no gall bladder (again too much information) Plus feeling a bit low on iron these days...yup! I am anemic....always have been....my steam just went out of me..(if ever a door was left wide open for comment...thar ya go lol )..felt blah today.....after dinner time I sunk into my big comfy chair and watched Princess Diaries with my daughters.....hey! its a cute movie :P
I explained to them that the lady that played the queen in this movie was Julie Andrews the same lady that played the ever so loving nanny in Mary Poppins....my girls looked at me in disbelief.....I guess we are going to have to watch that movie now...just to save face LOL

Ahhh to be a child..........pffffft IIIIIIIIII don't wanna grow up imma toys r us kid....lalallalalala

Happy Creating!

Nancy

6 Comments:

Blogger Corinne said...

so tease us with a pic or two a day! :))
I love movies too - I just HAD to watch 'Goonies' again tonight while DH was out - lolol....hard to believe the little kid Sean Astin was the same grown up Sean Astin in Lord of the rings! Living in Oregon for 30 years makes me a Goonies fan - Astoria is SO beautiful!

11:44 PM, June 19, 2006  
Blogger artjunk~ said...

sounds like fun with the kids! you don't have to grow up, that kid inside you is the one inspiring you and keeping you happy! I am a kid too--so I know, LOL!

p.s. about the stuff you are going through. you know what? we all go through crisis times like this. sometimes they coincide with starting a "dream" or going in a new direction. don't close down your stores or dreams now! you'll get through. My Mom raised my sis and I with her sewing skills and talent. She said that when my Dad and her would get in what looked like a destitute situation, something would always happen to help them out. I know you'll have faith and get through this. When it rains, it pours! everyone has their "rant" every once in a while on their blog. you are a positive person, hold on to that! Things always turn around somehow. Life is full of these things, and believe me, we all have our share even if it doesn't "seem" that way to others. Keep up your positive attitude. Be well, hon! ---Lia

9:45 AM, June 20, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

LOL Lia!
Oh heck no! I am not about to give up! Way to stubborn! hehe...If I gave up..I would be giving up my dream....and giving up on myself...aint gonna happen!
An yes you are right! No matter how bad things get somehow they work out....sometimes it just gets old...I will just keep praying!
Thanks hun!

10:30 AM, June 20, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Oh geez I dont know how I missed your comment Corinne...so sorry doll....Yup I will tease y'all with a pic or two a day..hehe
Love Goonies....and Lord of the Rings! I do so miss the days of Saturday nights with Disney specials..do you remember Humphrey? Love that bear LOL Pick it up put in the bag boom boom hehe
He was always getting into mischief trying to get away with what he thought was fun at the moment...never gets away with it lol...Sounds like me! lol

11:48 AM, June 20, 2006  
Blogger Judy Scott said...

Nancy you are such an inspiration with your positivity, Hmmmmmmm I think one or two a day then we have eye candy spread over the week...............please, pretty please. Judy xxxxxx((((((hugs))))))xxxxxx

1:49 PM, June 20, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Yes yes hehe...I will get your pretty mailed off here soon!! BIG HUGS!!!!

2:44 PM, June 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home