Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Ready to throw in the towel...and a very wet one at that!

No pictures today....I suppose for every good day there is a bad day....hmmmpf! I just got thru PMS didn't I??? Well it is definately not PMS this time round....Not too long ago I only had a washing machine and our house looked like an indoor clothesline...with clothes hanging from every available space......about 3 months ago...my hubby bought me a dryer...used...but I didn't mind at all...anything is better than spending time hanging each individual piece of clothing up to dry.....Today my youngest daughter asked if she could push the start button when I was finished putting clothes in the dryer...sure why not I said....well when I was finished and closed the dryer door....instead of gently pushing the start button my daughter slapped it a good one....least to say now my dryer is broke.....it took everything I had not to scream....I swear this girl breaks everything in her grasp....I am short 3 coffee mugs of a set....I wine glass short of a set that I use at holidays.....ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!! I am not looking for sympathy here or pity....I just wish I could keep things in this house....bills are behind and if it is not one thing its something else......Today I just need to vent this steam off somewhere...sorry to leave it on y'all.....

Much Love!

Nancy

Update!! Hubby came home and I told him about the dryer incident...I asked.."can you fix it"?
He walks in the laundry room...pushes the dryer button....and it starts.....ugh! Figures LOL
I got upset for nothing....eh well! hehe

Nancy

8 Comments:

Blogger Judy Scott said...

Hi m'darlin, take 10 mins go outside take some deep breaths and realise you are not super human ( youre not are you)?????? Youre allowed to get angry at things people tell me its healthy, thats my problem I keep it all inside and dont vent off!!!!! Glad your dryer is working mine broke 2 months ago- yes- Im sadly hanging everything on the line from hankies to sheets, lol. Today will be a better day for you and post one of your beautiful pieces of art!!! I need something pwreety to look at, he he he he . big hugs Judy xxxxx

3:29 AM, June 14, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Awww sorry to hear about your dryer babe...should I send my hubby over...he seems to have the magic touch lol....I will post some art later on today when mah brain starts functioning...more coffee pleaseeeee!!! :) Hugs!

8:17 AM, June 14, 2006  
Blogger Maggie said...

Hi Nancy:
We all go thru this at one time or another. I get this way when my bills are overwhelming.

I've found if I call the phone company and ask for an extensin on the bill or make a payment plans it makes me feel better, that I'm in control.

Thank god she's breaking dishes an dnot taking a scissor to her hair like my dd just because she didn't like the hair style that day :) We're finally out of that stage.

Take deep breath and a hot bath it will get better.
Maggie

10:17 AM, June 14, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Hi Maggie....we definately make it a point to communicate with bill collectors to avoid unwanted surprizes(hmm that dont look like its spelled correctly lol oh well)
Well unfortunately it is the only dish set I have LOL Oh but my daughter has taken the scissors to her hair..both daughters but the youngest had a little bean sprout for the longest time a top her head lol....my oldest daughter who is 8 actually trimmed her own bangs and did better than I did lol...shes really fussy with her hair...I know where she got that from me...because she inheirited my extremely thick and unruley hair.
Taking breaths here..feeling better now! Thank you!

10:52 AM, June 14, 2006  
Blogger TARA said...

Sorry, sounds like you're having a time. I feel like that sometimes... everything I like gets broken/destroyed. I don't have a full set of matching dishes, so i'm going "eclectic" in style. ;) I'm right there with ya!

12:32 PM, June 14, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Ahhh its just the need for hormones...they are all out of wack with this change of life crap LOL....Thanks Tara! I guess you got a point there! I am a bit of an eclectic person too...this and that...hehe So I suppose this fits my personality just right LOL
I can accept that now and move on (big grins) I will think of this in a positive manner...variety never hurt no one LOL

1:38 PM, June 14, 2006  
Blogger Suzie Q said...

Oh Nancy, darlin', I wish I'd looked here sooner :) We seem to be going thru the same things this week, except I don't have a dryer at all, which is fine in the summer - no fun at all in the winter here!
I am all muddled up hormone-wise, too, and completely unpredictable from one day to the next. I have been horrendous to live with this week, and the bills have come crashing down on top of me! I survive on benefits (welfare? - I know I've been lucky) and they have all suddenly been suspended as Josh has hit 16 - Aaagh! Suddenly he doesn't need a roof over his head or food to eat?? I spent all day yesterday in tears and wish I'd come & read your blog!
With you all the way, hun, and will check your blog more often! ;)
Much Love & Huge Hugs, Q xXx

7:40 AM, June 16, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

All us women with broken dryers! Why wonder we are all hormonily(is that a word lol) unbalanced(not sure if thats a word either) eh who cares! LMAO
I definately know how the state works with Welfare...not very well...We are doing our best here without it...ugh..I just don't like dealing with welfare these days...lack of patience...plus they want to know ever darn thing about you...pffffft on them....I am not catering to them people just to get a lil cash to pay my bills...to me it is more stressful to deal with them than not to...
Bless you darling so sorry to hear you were so tearful...hugs! I think we outta stick it out together and get each other through all this ..ahem excuse the term..BS lol...Seems when times are tough theres no one around with a kind ear to listen...why wonder we all get bonkers with no one to let it out to lol...Stay strong babe...I'm hangin in there with you!!!
Much love and more hugs!

9:03 AM, June 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home