Monday, June 12, 2006

Princess Zetti's Good Day


I'm not grumpy anymore.....It is safe to come out now lol...Had a pretty good day today...feeling more like myself again....

This is one of my many painted papers...which I have been eyeing for awhile now...wondering what in the heck I was going to do with this paper....I doodled and journaled over the entire paper hehe....Then added a few TM collage pieces and made a few of my own....As for the bottom piece you can probably guess what I also did today....made a two layer round chocky cake.....Although I don't eat cake...my family loves it! Now if it were pie! I would take a slice of that...anything but banana cream pie....aweful allergic reaction to banana's....erm not a perdy sight lol

Today started out clear skies and sunshine and very warm...had AC on by 9am...and now...severe thunderstorms and pouring buckets...but it is not such a bad thing...I actually love storms like this....nice and cozy in the house with family and spend time creating or watching a movie....Yes! A movie sounds really good and some super buttery popcorn to boot.....See y'all later! :) ..........Still looking for those elusive stripped leggings here Judy LOL

Happy Creating!

Nancy

4 Comments:

Blogger Judy Scott said...

Can I come for popcorn and a movie its stormy here as well, lol. Love this piece as ever is gorgeous. Its very joyful and bright so your mood must be better even the words are 'joyous'. Good that your feeling great. love to you and the family Judy xxx (BIG HUGS)

4:17 PM, June 12, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thank you sweetie! Sureeeee come on over lol...That would be one long trip for a movie..oh I know you just want the popcorn hu? hehehe lol....Your always welcome here Miz Judy! I was just making a pretty for ya!..will you plz whisper your snail mail addy in an email for me....purrdy please?!! :) Love and hugs to you and yours!

6:20 PM, June 12, 2006  
Blogger Corinne said...

Thanks for you nice comment on my Tarot card! I LOVE love all your journal pages...color is faboo!!! :))

7:35 PM, June 12, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Your very welcome Corinne...and Thank you for your sweet comeents! :)

8:58 AM, June 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home