Thursday, June 22, 2006

Ok heres tease pages #3 and #4 *grins*


Even with all the stuff I stuffed into them....I still feel a need to stuff more in the book lol...eh well ....Anywho...I slept in till 10am this morning *shocked face* I was so exhausted from my previous events of the day before LOL....I don't think I budged this morning lol..Guess I will have to ask my hubby on that one hehe...Ok I won't say no more before I get myself into trouble with him LOL Lets just say I vaguely remember a birthday suit LMAO

I will post more hopefully as the day goes on....right now I need ALOT OF COFFEE lol

And when I am finally awake, I will work on Judys technique for this weeks challenge in TIT group...hehe those initials crack me up LOL ....I got an idea for this technique as far as the acrylics go...I want to mix a couple of acrylics I have on hand for a patina color and then with the rusty color.....Off I go to fill my cup with Java!!!!

Much Love to y'all and Happy Creating!!

Nancy

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy Scott said...

Have you been having some fun lolxx

I know this was yesterday but had to say I love these pages. Love the pink polka dots and the tags.
Judy x

11:06 AM, June 23, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Hey Girlie! Fun? oh not me LOL giggles....Thank you for the compliments! Me wuv pokeydots hehe
Tags are new for me to make...I just painted them and adhered stamps from letters from friends I have received in the past!

11:40 AM, June 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home