Wednesday, June 07, 2006

My Other Half


The half that keeps me from totally losing it, the one that tells me, "No! You may not go dig yourself a hole out back. The one who tries to keep me from going in to PMS crisis by getting me chocolate and something salty to eat(and then run lol). The one that says, "I have confidence in you". The one who says, "I love you"....and means it. The one that calls me, "Brat" ya I love you too my "Creep" hehe. Our little pet names...lol

This is my husband Bob....he is my soulmate for life and then some. My sweet hippy dude. Along with my children he is my life....without him I am only half a person. He makes my heart, soul and life complete.

Ok I know...enough mushy stuff already LOL......I am soooooooo PMSing...Moody, grumpy, etc.

I am sitting here in my studio....got classical playing....helps soothe the beast lol.....I have been staring at a blank piece of paper all day....wanting to create....and dangit! Nothing.....major block.

Think I will go sleep ....

Nancy

8 Comments:

Blogger PJ said...

Isn't that awesome??? He looks like a great man and the two of you are made for each other...
I have that feeling with mine..it's almost scary to think if something would happen to him!!!!

8:58 PM, June 07, 2006  
Blogger Suzie Q said...

Oh, Nancy, how wonderful to have such a loving hubby! :) He sounds like a great man!
I hope that your block has dissolved by now and the PMS symptoms are gone (I hate that feeling) and that you are happily creating lots of beautiful things again - in 3's, of course ;) That's spooky when stuff like that happens - I have a similar thing going on at the minute with clocks - every time I look at a (24hr) clock it's a double number, ie. 21:21 ~ just makes you wonder what it's trying to tell ya, doesn't it? :) I'm sure all your 3s are a good sign!

Love to you, Keep Smiling :)
Q xXx

3:05 AM, June 08, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thank you PJ....he is truly a great guy...glad to hear you were also blessed :) I try not to think of the worst lol I am a worry wart as it is lol..and just enjoy what is now :)

7:25 AM, June 08, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thanks Suzie....alot of the block is I am running out of supplies lol...been waiting for 2 orders to come in actually 3 (ugh) hehe....so just tapping fingers on desk here...trying to be patient...
I dont know about this 3 thing going on ...its just plain weird...and you with the clock thing...strange isnt it...you ever been just thinking about a certain thing...and blam! And then someone either says the word your thinking of or someone on tv mentions it??? Now is that strange or just coinicendence or what LOL
Love to ya too darlin' :)

7:32 AM, June 08, 2006  
Blogger Suzie Q said...

Hey sweetheart, I didn't see the photo yesterday - what a gorgeous looking couple you are! :)
Hope your supplies are soon replenished and look forward to seeing what you do with them!;)
Yep, I often get times when I think of someone, the phone rings and it's them! It is strange, but it's more strange that we don't use that part of our brains more often, I think! We could stop being such worry-warts if we relied on it a bit more! :)

Big Hugs,
Q xXx

7:04 AM, June 09, 2006  
Blogger Judy Scott said...

what a fabulous couple you are, ( you look like you should be a famous rock star couple) Im so happy for you that you have a wonderful soulmate.
Thanks for the brilliant technique babe, big hugs, judy x

1:55 PM, June 09, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thank you Susie...I love this picture..I am kinda laying around today the PMS is kicking mah arse lol...I hope to get back into the swing of things here real soon! :) loves ya! Hugs!

2:07 PM, June 09, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Hi Judy! Rockstars hehe We had this picture taken on his birthday 3years ago at the Washington State Fair...
I am glad you are enjoying the technique! You did a fabulous job! It is fun sitting back watching everyones work...amazing!
Love ya too hun...Hugs!

2:11 PM, June 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home