Thursday, June 29, 2006

Keepin it simple...

Again sorry about my poor photo skills lol....Keeping it simple today..not going to talk yer ear off till your blue in the face LOL ...I get carried away sometimes.....

To start off with....Jude!! You are one silly nut...I love that! After reading Chrysti's blog, on her art, tips, and her needing to be challenged with her art....I think Jude and I had the same idea....Something funky with bright colors...I told her "and dont forget the polka dots" hehe.

The time has come!....As I would like all of you to give me a challenge...Take me away from my comfort zone!.....What would you like to see? Style? Colors?

I am not challenging myself much...and really really need to! I am doing the same ol art pages over and over, they all are starting to look the same with just diff images....What a bore!

Let me know what you would like to see!

Much Love and Hugs!

Nance

8 Comments:

Blogger Judy Scott said...

Two words 'shabby chic' - thats your challenge not stripes no pointy hats. hehehehe - can I sense panic. Love ya babe love the pages and colours, good luck with the challenge! Jude xxxxxxxx
ps I am very hard to please so it better be good, lol only joking

11:25 AM, June 29, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

LOL...ok shabby chic it is...Thank you Jude...off to create....wish me luck LOL

11:31 AM, June 29, 2006  
Blogger Judy Scott said...

good luck!!!!!!!

12:08 PM, June 29, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

LOL Thank you Missy Jude....Progress is slow on this shabby chic piece...I have used a crackling medium...Stinks all to high heavens LOL Weeeehawww what a rush...YIKES! lol...Just waiting for the thing to dry...dooo deee doooo laa lllaaaalaala...then I will add the second step of the crackling medium....NO!! I ain't tellin ya nothing more! So just hold tight to yer bloomers LOL :P hehehe

2:04 PM, June 29, 2006  
Blogger Judy Scott said...

Hope youve enjoyed yourself, I can smell that stuff here it will be interesting to see what you think of as shabby chic. Im going to bed now to see if I can sleep its just after midnight here, so night night, be back in the morning, with my cuppa. love Jude xx

6:22 PM, June 29, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

It is starting to crackleeeee...hopefully by tomorrow I can see the full results...Well its a first so dont be scared when you see it LOL jk

Good night sweetie have a good sleep! Loves ya too!

6:48 PM, June 29, 2006  
Anonymous Chrysti said...

Don't have a heart attack.. but i want you try monochromatic white...you read it...no color! he he! I have afew i've made... here's 2 links, as examples... http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrysti/131089881/in/set-72057594051298135/ and http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrysti/91486060/in/set-72057594051298135/

9:48 PM, June 30, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Oh you both are brats!!! LOL Guess I asked for it hu lol Ive done one in green LMAO ...Ok! your on! But can I wait til tomorrow pweeeease been such a long day...but very productive *grin* me tired now lol

no color...Phooie hehe :P

9:54 PM, June 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home