Saturday, June 17, 2006

I am just a big kid..hehe

This piece was made for Try It Tuesdays group for this week 5 challenge held by Chrysti. I encourage anyone to join this group it is so much fun! So many people have joined and it is so inspiring to see what everyone creates with each weeks challenge..Every week there is a new challenge posted and prizes for entries. Come take a look! http://tryittuesdays.wordpress.com/
I titled it, "Make Me" hehe.....I just couldn't resist the big kid in me on this piece! I am painting some beads I made from Sculptey Clay (the kind you bake in your oven). They are almost done, but I am still deciding on how or what to use as the hanger.

Be sure to check out Chysti's art, she has some amazing pieces up in her eBay store!
http://stores.ebay.com/Covet-Me She also has some awesome collage goodies for your collage and scrapbooking needs! I am still saving up so I can go play in her store hehehe...SO much stuff I want to play with!!! Beautiful handmade papers, skeleton leaves, fibers(lots and lots of fibers) and tons of other embellishment goodies!

I also have lots of new art up for bids, if you would like to check them out heres the link...
http://stores.ebay.com/Nancys-Art-and-Supplies I have 10 Fun fabulous quirky collage sheets available at anytime! At only $3.00 each!!! What a bargin! Plus, I will combine shipping on multiple wins or purchases!!!!! Can't beat that! Be sure to check often as I will be adding some new collage goodies soon! I am now shipping worldwide and accepting Money Orders!

Happy Creating and a Great weekend to you all!

"You will recognize your own path when you come upon it, because you will suddenly have all the energy and imagination you will ever need". ~author unknown~

Nancy

6 Comments:

Blogger Judy Scott said...

HI sweetheart, your energy is bouncing of this page to me, Ive already said this in flickr but that doesnt matter - I love this fun piece and I think it could speak for many of us! lol. Happy Sunday - just off to church to hang the banner. (((((((Big hugs))))))) Judyx

2:37 AM, June 18, 2006  
Blogger Suzie Q said...

I second that! I want this hanging on my wall :) Brilliant, Nancy!

Love to you both,
Q xXx

5:11 AM, June 18, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Happy Sunday to you too Judy....Hope you take pictures! Hugs!

9:08 AM, June 18, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Hello Suzie!!!Awwww...I think this is my fav wallhangie thingie so far :)
Hugs!

9:10 AM, June 18, 2006  
Blogger ArtsyMama said...

How did you do that duck? I must know:) I LOOOOVVVEEE it!!!!

11:07 AM, June 21, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

LOL Kari...simple..its a transparency!!! I will see if I can find you the link to where I found some cool stuff! I am having server probs today..so I will have to get it to you another time hun. Sowwy!

1:49 PM, June 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home