Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Good News!

This morning I checked with our bank after my hubby talking to them last night and to my surprise this a.m. THEY GOT OUR MONEY BACK!!! YAY!!! We are not in the hole anymore! YIPPY! Ohhhhh and about our landlords and the extremely late rent payment...The realtors office they go thru to get our rent called us last night....and she said that the landlords are not worried about the rent right now...they said we can play catch up and just start with July's rent..they had also told the realtor that they were extremely impressed with the way we took care of their house....we have done some improvements out side and also keep our lawn mowed...probably the only ones on the block who care about how the appearance from the street looks....wonder when they drove by to see this....but it sure made us feel good....glad they didnt see the inside of the house LMAO....its not that bad as it sounds....its summer the kids are home and I only do my tidying up and basic chores...I will do deep cleaning as soon as they start back to school in the fall........We have also been working on our living room...has that rustic country feel....with french country yellow trim and americana wall hangings (btw I made them all hehe) I will show you when we are finished got some touch ups to do, and hopefully have some new furniture in there by late fall or early winter (fingers crossed).

Photo is of my BOH page layout 15 &16(btw am I a page layout behind lol...) ah well...I have things to list on my eBay...got to get busy on that....Since I havent been doing a whole lot of art pages ...I am going to list some of my previous art pages that were ppl's favs on Flickr...and see how that goes....One in particular I am going to have a hard time parting with....Do you remember "Keeper of the Pod People" well thats the one lol.....Gotta do what I gotta do!

I did find me some paints online yesterday and puchase 20 the cheap kind erm affordable....I wonder how well they hold up as far as the aging process compared with the more expensive paints.....I suppose if I seal them well enough that shouldnt matter...I appreciate all the info you all offered on which paints etc...right now I am making a new wish list for either the Lumiere paints or Goldens fluid acrylics...they are both wonderful paints....and another thing I want to get is some 140lb hot press water color paper. I have water colors just havent done much yet with them.....I am better with oils...but yall know how long that takes to cure LOL

OK OK I know Nance shut up now..!!! lol Much love and hugs!

Have a wonderful and creative day!

Nance ( no i didnt spell it wrong everyone is calling me that and ya know what I like it !!!) Cept Lia who is calling me BRAT lol

6 Comments:

Blogger Suzie Q said...

Yay! So glad you got your money back, Nance! (I love that - 'Nance'! Makes you wanna dance! hehe :) )
I'm so tired tonight, I'll have to come back & re-read your post, but good luck with all that busy stuff you're planning on doing....aaaagh! I can't keep up with ya, girl! ;) on a roll....:)
For now, Goodnight & Godbless xXx
Love 'n Hugs,
Q xXx

6:03 PM, June 28, 2006  
Blogger Judy Scott said...

Hi Nance! cool, my pals all call me jude.

so glad for you that your money was found, what a nightmare darling. All these things are such hard work at times to get through. Im sure your home is lovely with all your energy and love in it. A house is bricks and mortor (well depending on how its built) lol but it takes love to make it a home and I think youve got that formula right.

Its 1am here cant sleep but think Ill get a cuppa and try again, much love to you and all your family Nance Jxxxxx

7:05 PM, June 28, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

LOL Suzie ya silly nut!

Mostly busy with the MOMMY stuff...is it school time yet!!!??? LOL Hey at least the kids would have something to do hehe

Goodnight to you too...Sweet dreams!
HUGS AND LOVE

7:17 PM, June 28, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

OK Missy Jude it is! Yes we are just working on the car payment now...hate to say but I am trying to borrow from my Mom and Dad..ugh I hate asking them for money...oh boy do I....Well actually our house is a brick one LOL I have a sign I made for our house "love grows in small houses" :)

Hope you get you some ZZZZzz's
Love and HUGS

7:20 PM, June 28, 2006  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Hi Nancy, you'll have to keep us informed as to how the new paints work out for you, I could also use some direction in that department. Right now almost all that I have are Delta Ceramcoat acrylics (which are mostly fine) and a couple of acrylics by Golden. At least I can buy a lot of colors since they are so affordable. And don't really know what I'm missing with the more $ ones. Anyhoo, I found the flickr Zettiology group last night, guess who else I found there??? :^)
Suzanne

8:29 PM, June 28, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Hello Suzanne! Well sounds like we use about the same types of paint...I am not sure what I am missing either with the more expensive kinds...Maybe I just need to do more mixing of colors to get the colors I want to achieve.

Well geee I dunno who you might of found on Flickr Zettiology group teehehe *grins*

Glad to see you here!

Hugs!

8:35 PM, June 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home