Wednesday, June 21, 2006

God shone light on me today!

"Your desire is your prayer. Picture the fulfillment of your desire now and feel it's reality and you will experience the joy of the answered prayer" ~Dr. Joseph Murphy~


Not sure what I did to deserve such a wonderful day!...Busy I might add....Today I got an email with a wonderful surprise!.....When I went in to check mail for the day...I was skimming thru what there was and one popped at me....A gift from Chrysti! From the ZNE community.....I opened it up...that lovely lady bought me a years subscription for ZNE!!! I was shaking I was so excited and crying like a baby over such a sweet gift....Chrysti you are one amazing woman! I know I sent you a gift via snail mail...I sure wasn't expecting anything in return......I thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!.....HUGS to you darlin ...Check out her store on eBay she has some wonderful art up for grabs! Lots and lots...... http://stores.ebay.com/Covet-Me Chrysti is one amazing artist!!!

So many good things happened today...not just for me but for some of my friends...Judy finally gets to go see her son and daughter in law and there first house they have bought. I am so excited for her.....This lady is one fantastic quilter....When you get a moment please check out her blog and see her quilts and art....It is all so fab! http://judy-scott.blogspot.com/

And You Miss SuzieQ http://suzie-qs.blogspot.com/ I so enjoyed looking at your photos today! You have an amazing talent with that camera of yours! All I ever get are pictures of fingers and feet LOL

I can't begin to tell you how much you all mean to me....That goes to all who I didn't get a chance to mention! You are loved but not forgotten!

Much love and Hugs to all of you!

Happy Creating! I am taking my happy arse to bed now lol

Nancy

8 Comments:

Blogger Suzie Q said...

Yay, Nancy, what a happy day for us all! :) Those prayers are working, eh? Hallelujah! :)

How wonderful of Chrysti to do that for you, 'bless her! She is the most amazing artist, I love her work and it's so good to know that she is such a good friend to you :)

I can't tell you how excited I am for Judy, it seems we all had to go through the mill for a while there, but boy, the rewards are coming through now!!

To be complimented on my photography is like a dream come true for me Nancy, and I can't thank you enough for your kind words xXx

Thank God for this wonderful blogging community, life is so much richer for it!

Much Love & Huge Hugs,
Suzie Q xXx

4:34 AM, June 22, 2006  
Blogger Judy Scott said...

oh my darling youve got me cryin here. Im so glad you had a good day too how wonderful our 'little' community is, Chrysti is such a wonder - I think she must be some sort of 'art angel' sorry chrysti you might not like that term but I think she is amazing considering all the challenges life throws at her and Suzie -q well what can I say - you have grown each day even with knock backs an all and Lia who I always imagine now sitting on the floor surrounded by kiddies and paint and wonderful and motherly lol!!!! And MaryAnn not sure if you all know her but shes so lovely too I could keep going and hijack this site ooooopppppppsssss and Nancy you are such a happy enthusiastic gal even when you're angry you are funny, sorry but you are with your *!*!*!*!%^&$££"" beep beeep Love you all and btw just incase you had forgotten Im off to BRISBANE lol judy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4:53 AM, June 22, 2006  
Blogger artjunk~ said...

I'm SO happy to hear you so excited about new projects and having a happy day!!!!!! I was just over at "Judy's" and saw she is doing a book of HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM and thought HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, I should do one to, have been wantin' to. the more the merrier. not to good at doing covers and such, but you all can help. Judy can help me too when she get's back from BRISBANE!!!Did you know she's going to BRISBANE?????? Love ya hon, you go!!!!! xxoo Lia

8:58 AM, June 22, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Hello Suzie, yes those prayers are working! :) not just for me but others too! Yes Chrysti along with you and Judy, Lia and many others are a blessing in my life...
I wonder if Judy can stuff us in her pockets and take us with her LOL It sounds like such a wonderful trip hehehe...Your photography is amazing....You capture things that other dont see...you see something more...I believe you are just one of those people who can find beauty in places where others just take for granted...and they dont take time to look at things differently...Look at what God has made all the nature is a work of art...Like hello people...wake up and look! hehe Love and Hugs!!

9:48 AM, June 22, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Well I think all of you are angels...made me a believer that angels walk this earth!!! :) I think our little community has grown...I mean look what we have overcome so far...and how much we have grown ourselves.....speaking of growing I think I have developed fat butt chair syndrome LOL eh well I am happy regardless...and feel better than I have in a long time...and watching you all grow right along with me...I think I see all our wings growing each day...Brisbane..no I had no clue LMAO I am so glad for you hun...I wish you the best on your trip!

9:54 AM, June 22, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Well hello Miss Lia!!!! How are you darlin? I feel bad I didnt mention your name in my blog You to are such an inspiration...I also picture you sitting on the floor painting to your hearts content right along with your children...I am now doing this once or twice a month with my own children...they think it is so fun! SO I thank you for that!
Judys doing a book of Hmmm...Hmmmmmmmmmmm I missed something! I will definately check that out hehe Dont let the covers keep ya from it...if it helps start on the insides and by time you get to the end of the book I am sure you will have all the inspiration you will need to make the covers....there are lots of possiblities...paint it, you can even cover it in fabric! Just play...the inspiration will come!!
Brisbane nope havent heard a word of it LMAO just kidding...sounds so exciting I wanna go lol...almost feels like we are all going with her...but not in the physical sense...Much Love to you darlin....HUGS!!!

10:01 AM, June 22, 2006  
Blogger Judy Scott said...

I think you guys are the best in the whole wide world, im laughing my socks off here. Jxx

5:16 PM, June 22, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

awwwww! LOL I bet you lose alot of socks that way! hehe Puts the sock monster outta business lol

6:27 PM, June 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home