Monday, June 26, 2006

About CD ROM's and your computer!


Well son of a gun....I lost my whole post! *#()@)_@ ...It wouldnt let me add a pic anywho! (grumble grumble) Ugh! my photos are aweful lol.....Sorry y'all...I will work on trying to get better pic's for you! hehehe

For my friends....If you bought a computer just for the reason of having a CD burner....Don't! You can purchase a CD ROM for about $50.00 (comes with burning software) and easy to install! Most all computer towers have a slot for them. BTW if you have any computer issues save them for later in the evening or the weekend and my hubby will help you with them...If we can't do it over the puter we can call you and walk you thru it all. So, don't be shy! Hubby is good at what he does and is always willing to help my friends out! Speaking of which Lia, I need to talk with you about what you told me last night....I didnt fully understand what you were saying til I got into bed last night and started thinking about it....and then the light bulb came on LOL I will email you shortly !!!!!!! :)

Hubby starts his new job today !!! YAY him!!! He was up at 5am and woke me up asking me to braid his med/longish hippy hair! lol ....5am (Yawn!) Ah well I am up now hehe.... Later I have to walk to the post office....I really dont want to walk that far!

This time I am saving what I typed just incase it dont post LOL

Happy Creating!

Nancy

8 Comments:

Blogger Elaine said...

These days, I would suggest getting a DVD burner for not much more: and they should burn CDs as well.

7:24 AM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger TARA said...

WOW... you've been BUSY! I won't comment on all of it, but I will take plenty of time to stop and STARE. :) Good going!

5:56 PM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger Judy Scott said...

How did hubby get on, hope his first day was good and he didnt feel too much like the new guy?
have you recovered from your walk!!!!??

Loving these pages they are fabulous and that pink is just perfect. Early start in the morning again? if so night night babe. god bless you all and sleep tight xxxxxxx jx

6:25 PM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thats true Elaine...mostly what our intentions are is burning art work to CD...

7:09 PM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

LOL Tara...not a problem you stare all you want! and Thank you hun! Hugs!

7:10 PM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Hewwo Judy! He had a pretty good day...the people he works with say it is pretty slack work...and they are a bunch of flipping nutz LOL
Well my feet sure hurt so maybe a nice soak in the tub...well maybe not I am like 5'8" and we have a standard tub so either I have to sit up or scoot down in and stick my feet out LMAO....Yup another 5am day ugh! God bless you too darlin..love and hugs to you!!!

7:16 PM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger Suzie Q said...

Glad Hubby got on ok, hope it goes well for him from now on...
Also glad to know we have an expert on hand to help with our pc problems - you may be inundated!! ;)

Loving that book of hmmm, Nancy! :)

Hugs,
Q xXx

3:52 AM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thank you Suzie! I am hoping he does too! BTW the bank is taking care of that problem we had WOOOHOOOOO!

6:26 PM, June 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home