Saturday, June 03, 2006

3 Ring Circus

Just finished this piece..."3 Ring Circus" ...the character with the funny hat would be me lol....Been raining off and on here in the Carolinas....and that means havoc in the house...kids, their friends, pets(ok one pet..feels like more) It's like a circus in my house and not the fun kind mind you!

Can I change my name to something besides MOM or Nancy!? I surely need an escape....I have 3 other pieces I am working on and would like to get them finished.....

Closing my eyes....day dreaming here....Oh! I see myself on a tropical beach somewhere...on a nice big hammock...sippin margaritas (though I don't drink, I sure would mind a couple of them!)....I have a nice big juicy novel in grasp....no phones, no computers, no kids, no hubby(sorry dear!) just happy lil me breathing in and out.....oh and no cooking! Amen to that! Hey cabana boy!!??? Hee hee hee...

Happy Creating to y'all !

Nancy

5 Comments:

Blogger TARA said...

Hi Nancy! I need a vacation, too! I know how you feel. I use to think I wanted to punch a clock when I was a stayhome mom... after 9, you can't call me "mom"! I understand. Now they're so BIG.
:( No fair.

8:41 PM, June 03, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

I know it....I get most of my creations done late at night...they grow way too fast!

9:31 PM, June 03, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

The art too lol

9:31 PM, June 03, 2006  
Blogger kathywas said...

Oh, I LOVE this! What a wonderful representation of "3-Ring Circus"! Boy, do I remember those days! But it gets better. Trust me...the day will come when you look back at this and actually "miss" those days!!

8:29 AM, June 04, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Oh I know I will miss it....and one day when they have children...my hubby and I are going to spoil our grandchildren rotten and send them home LOL

9:12 AM, June 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home