Monday, June 05, 2006

3 must be my lucky number...Ha! I wish!

I just had to share this....it isn't finished yet, but here's the thing....Things have been happening in 3's ALOT lately.....remember the (3) ring circus page?! Now this...Hmmmmm.....I don't get it!
Basically what the page says in the background is what has been happening in 3's.....So if you can read the middle guys body....hehehehe....Can I do that? Use that saying? I thought it seemed fitting LOL.....I wonder what all this (3) business means.....wouldn't it make you wonder? (insert raised eyebrow here) .....another thing with this (3) stuff....on eBay I sold 4 atc's right?...well the forth one I am still waiting for a payment...it has gone unpaid for erm 3 days....get the picture here.....My hubby even got the (3) thing going on (now now get yer mind outta the gutter LMAO) He was set up for a phone interview...well the first two times they had problems and couldn't call....so ON the 3rd day they finally called......ahem 3 times a charm(shaking head) BTW we are still waiting for their answer of yay or nay......... Does anyone get this?...cuz I sure don't! .......let me know if ya do...cuz I would surely hate for anything bad to happen in 3's.....

Anywhoooo Happy Creating!

Nancy

2 Comments:

Blogger Pam Aries said...

Hi dee ho, neighbor! I also live in SC! In Mt. Pleasant! I just found Try it Tues. a couple of days ago and tried the acrylic paint technique. I will try yours tomorrow1 Where do you live? I have a blog here as well. it's under Art and Soul...artaries.blogspot.com ! Thanks for sharing! Pam Aries

7:30 PM, June 06, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Glad to hear your a part of Try It Tuesdays! It is a wonderful group started by an amazing gal..Chrysti aka ArtByChrysti....Thank you for stopping in neighbor:) psst I sent you the info you asked hehe

7:23 AM, June 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home