Monday, May 22, 2006

To my surprise this morning while going thru blogs....I was pleasantly suprised to see my name and art mentioned at: http://susanreynolds.blogs.com/museumofpaper The Museum of Paper stuff artsy people need to know....This place is chalked full of information all us artsy people need to know.....places to display your art in a portfolio....Mail art call Theme show for adults who play with crayons...hehe (raises hand here...love my crayons!) They even showcase Top Tool Picks...you just have to visit this place! Thanks again, to Susan Reynolds and to Darcy Altaville from www.bluejudestudios.com Again please make time to see Museum Of Paper ! :)

BTW this lovely Art Page of mine is up for bids on my eBay auctions....only a couple days left to bid.....take a look....and Happy Bidding! To see this item and more click here http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsomethingtwocrowaboutQQhtZ-1

I so need to learn how to make tiny URL's lol.....If you know how let me know! Thanks!

Happy Creating!

Nancy

4 Comments:

Blogger Miss F said...

1. highlight the word you want to make a URL of, for example, you want to make URL for “here” in the sentence “click here”
2. highlight “here” using your mouse (just let me know if you don’t know how to do this) , and while it is highlighted, click on the URL box in the menu (you know this because I assume you use this when you’re making long URL’s in your blog), and then a window will appear asking for the web address
3. just paste the web address there.

Hope my instructions helped. I don’t know your email address so had to post it here in the comments. ^^

Please let me know your questions and I will try to give better instructions. I am actually a Neo-Luddite myself. ^^

7:46 AM, May 24, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thank you so much Miss F...I will try that...:)

9:26 AM, May 24, 2006  
Blogger Suzie Q said...

Hi Nancy :)

I'm not sure if this is what you're after, but if you just want to shorten the long URLs to tiny ones, there is the 'Tiny URL' website that will do it for you automatically....

http://tinyurl.com/

I use it all the time for posting long URLs in threads, etc - you just copy your long URL then paste it into the box on the website, click on 'make tiny' and hey presto, a Tiny version of your long URL for you to copy & paste wherever you want!

miss f's instructions are exactly what I have been looking for to create links, so thanks miss f! :)

I hope you don't mind if I pop by now & then, Nancy - I so missed Judy over the last few days and could really do with some more company! Please feel free to visit me at my blog whenever you have a spare minute - I only recently started it. Judy is the only one commenting on it at the moment, poor thing, and I could use all the encouragement I can get! Find me at http://suzie-qs.blogspot.com - you are linked as one of my favourite 'Arty Explorations' already! :)

Much Love,
Suzie Q xXx

10:53 AM, May 27, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Oh ty Suzie!!! That is exactly what I needed Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!

You pop in whenever your heart desires hun...you are always welcome to visit me! :)

And yes I will add you to my favorite links!
Thank you for adding me too! :)

11:08 AM, May 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home