Saturday, May 20, 2006

My new altered book..."The Book Of Hmmm"

I so love the way the cover for this project came out....woohooo! (insert dancing smilie here)
I have already begun the process of ripping out pages and gluing some together...got a few in clips drying now...ok so I couldn't wait...I just had to create the cover lol....a blank canvas just begging to be altered hehe....This is the book I spoke of in the previous post...anyone that wants to join me in making your own Book Of Hmmm....just say the word...I will offer any advice or ideas that I can muster up...if I don't know the answer...I will search for it! :)

Happy Creating!

Nancy

4 Comments:

Blogger Funky Art Queen said...

Thanks for your comments on my site. No, I use the polyurthane a couple of times after I paint. Do you think it would be better to poly before I paint. It is all a learning process and I'm always happy to learn new and improved techniques. I just like it to harden so that it can be used like a real carry on case. Then you can show it off!

7:08 AM, May 21, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Oh goodness...I have no idea...I wonder if a good coat of primer before painting would help paint adhere to the travel case...I have seen these cases before...someone uses theirs for a Collage travel case...with supplies on the go...wish I could remember who it was now. I think the cases are just so cool...you really did a great job on them....showing it off in public would be sweet hehe I am still learning too...but the thing is theres no end to learning lol...:)

8:39 AM, May 21, 2006  
Blogger Holly Stinnett said...

LOVE this so much - it's fabulous!!! What a great image to use too!

10:11 PM, May 21, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thank You Holly! :)

10:13 PM, May 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home