Friday, May 05, 2006

Keeper of the pod people??? hehehe


Y'all know I just can't stay away from my Journal art...it is just part of me...if I go a day without it, I go nutz...ok no need for comments on that statement...I left the door wide open on that one LOL. This is "Keeper of the pod people". I love this one!

I got tagged this morning by Miz Carla....

5 items in my fridge: Milk, Eggs, Butter, Cheese and I am not sure what that is...ewww LOL jk.

5 items in my closet: Many pairs of black shoes (personally I don't think a girl can have enough black shoes lol) Suitcases, Box of gift bags, Easter stuff.

5 items in my purse: Old grocery lists, receipts, lip balm and Pretzels? how did those get in there!?

5 items in my car: Since I don't drive...nothing really cept my husbands stuff: Puter hardware, work bag, receipts, probably an empty bottle of chocky milk, bag for garbage.

Tag YOUR IT!!!!! hehe

Happy Creating! Have a great weekend y'all!!!

Nancy

4 Comments:

Blogger TARA said...

Yay! I got tagged! :) Oh, I really like this, one of the original coneheads, heehee... where's Dan Aykroyd? My favorite part is the little guys at the bottom and their patterns, script, print, music, etc. Neat! You seem to have taken flight lately with your art journaling!

8:28 AM, May 05, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Awww thanks Tara! Think my wings are sprouting hehe

11:49 AM, May 05, 2006  
Blogger ArtsyMama said...

Love your journal art. Such wonderful colors and imagery. Fabulous!

12:24 PM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thank you artsymama!

6:54 PM, May 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home