Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Journal art


Did this Journal art page late last night. I love the way it came out. The colours on this piece look so much better in person..(lousy %&#)@ scanner) hehe

Relaxing today...everything is catching up with me and I am just plain wore out....I just want to do art today and not worry about anything....like thats gonna happen lol
I know I know stay postive. Don't y'all just want to escape for a while and just hide in your studio for a day and just create for the sake of creating? I am letting way too much get to me.

Too all I hope you have a great day!

Happy Creating!

Nancy

4 Comments:

Blogger TARA said...

Hi Nancy! I like the trees quote and I love the way you do your words in little scrolly banners. :)

12:28 PM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Hi Tara! How are you?! Thank you on the word banners...got the inspiration from Teesha Moore. Shes gonna think I am a stalker LOL

1:36 PM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger TARA said...

Haha... I'm sure she's use to it. I have to click over there because I can't ever remember product names! :) Good thing I can remember hers! I'm good--just watching it starting to poor down raining here! How are you?

4:49 PM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

LOL...Possibly so..I had just went over there yesterday to TM's site to get a list of products she uses and where she buys...My wish list hehe...Say I was going to ask you where you bought your Twinkling H20's from?...that is if you dont mind. Been looking for a good price on them...I always like a good deal lol....Glad to hear your doing well...Raining hu..what better time than to create hehe...I am doing just great ty! Hubby built me a shelf for my desk so now I got alot of stuff up of my desk which gave me more elbow room...it is primitive...but he put alot of love into it..which make it the most beautiful shelf in my eyes...I may post a pic of my studio..which consists of a desk lol..hey its clean! HUGS

5:36 PM, May 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home