Thursday, May 11, 2006

I wasn't going to post today..but...

But after reading ArtByChrysti's Blog...I changed my mind....I was having day that just wasn't going well. She picked my spirits up with her favorite things! Thanks for sharing that Chrysti! You work so hard...and your an all around great person and artist...Blessings to you girl...glad to see your taking time to just relax!

I decided to take a picture of some of my favorite things...my toys hehe...bad pic, but just seeing all those colors just takes me to a happy place. Yaaaaaa I am pmsing! Ugh. I too went on a binge and bought me some canvas's and TWINKLING H2o'S. WOOHOOO! Got my fix for awhile...I think it was a bit of "shopping therapy" lol.

The simple pleasures in life is the important thing to remember when your day, week whatever is just not going smooth....My childrens smiles, hugs, my hubbys laugh, sitting all together at the dinner table, The little things are what matters the most. And of course my so ever dutiful fat brat cat Mr. Felix...always at my side...where ever Mommy goes he goes. Hugs to all! Hope y'all find time to just let go and relax tonight.....TTFN.....Nancy

2 Comments:

Blogger TARA said...

Oh, and you're organized, too... ")

9:47 PM, May 11, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

LOL I wasn't till yesterday! :))

10:39 PM, May 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home