Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Hey all! I'm on Ebay !!! Woohoo

Taking a break from the BOD challenge....
not for long though! I have 3 new pages to add here
of my BOD. Not quite finished with them and I will
post them either later today or tomorrow!

Yup! I am finally auctioning on Ebay!
I have a few paint/collage items to bid on,
time is almost up on these! So If you would like
to bid on one ...get busy LOL

I also have some Primitive Dollies up for bid!
All handmade by me!....they are all so adorable and
they are deperately needing adoption
and someone to give them lots of love!
Listing on these sweeties started today!

Ebay Listing:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsomethingtwocrowaboutQQhtZ-1

Thanks for looking! :)

Nancy

2 Comments:

Blogger ArtsyMama said...

Nancy,
I love your work and LOVE your dollies. My daughters room has a primtive dolly theme:) Good luck with it!

12:26 PM, May 03, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thank you artsymama! I bet your daughters room is just adoreable! :)

1:27 PM, May 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home