Saturday, May 20, 2006

Found another art page

Another art page I haven't had a chance to share with y'all....This was created about 2 weeks ago.....Ya it doesn't make much sense does it lol....most of my art doesn't...kinda like me...just ask my hubby he will tell ya hehe....I tell him you don't have to understand it...sometimes I don't even understand it myself....I just tell him it is fun....it is the process that I enjoy....he says it is different...I just smile and say, "Yup...Just like me".
Still drinking coffee over here....I think it takes me a good pot of it just to be considered awake...the rainstorm woke me from my slumber....was I actually asleep this time??? LOL I think so....hmmmmm.....speaking of which....I am starting a new altered book...."The Book of Hmmmm". Actually my second book of hmmm....but this book will be of things that are totally and utterly nonsense....Just fun....a book to just let the art flow take over and cover the pages...no set rules....you know why....because I can LOL(insert big grin here).....I would like others to join in the fun... if you want to do a book like this let me know!....Hugs to y'all and Have a beautiful weekend!

Happy Creating!

Nancy

6 Comments:

Blogger Lina said...

Thanks for the comment on my marble pictures, putting them in a basket is a great idea!

I used some cheap Swedish glue (I think it's called RX). It works but it's not super strong so I'd suggest something better. I think silicon sealer might be good. Here's a tutorial: http://www.notmartha.org/tomake/marblemagnets.html

By the way: I love your art, you're very talented!

8:54 AM, May 20, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

thanks for the tutorial!...so great of you!...and thank you for your comments too!:)

9:02 AM, May 20, 2006  
Blogger Funky Art Queen said...

I love your work! It is hmmm just the way I like art! You got a good thing going...keep it up. Love your use of colors and design and funkiness!
lesley

7:05 AM, May 21, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thank you Lesley!

8:31 AM, May 21, 2006  
Blogger Joan said...

just love your colourful work....it certainly cheers you up.thanx for leaving a msg on my blog, much appreciated.
One question where can I find free public domain images of faces, bodies, ets like what you use.
cheers
joan in italy

9:10 AM, May 21, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Joan...thank you so much I am glad I made a smile! I love meeting new people and the things you learn from them and finding a connection...
Most of the images I use I purchase from www.teeshamoore.com
most of the bodies I created myself...for free images to use in your art you can join me and others at http://www.flickr.com/groups/collageimages/ Just copy and paste it into your browser if it doesnt work here...in this group we share images with each other..and supply others with images we find that are vintage pics that are copyright free and free to use in your art...I have made my own collage sheets if you are interested... http://www.somethingtwocrowabout.citymax.com/page/page/2981986.htm Plz dont think I am trying to push sales on you lol...just thought maybe you would enjoy looking at them...let me know what you think...any comments or advice is always welcome! Hugs to you!

10:12 AM, May 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home