Sunday, May 21, 2006

Encouragement can come from a small voice


Sorry for the poor scanned image....a small collage wall hanging I made awhile back.."dare to dream"........The reason for today's blog is a letter my 8 year old daughter wrote to me...My heart burst with pride and my eyes filled with tears....happy tears....This young life so soft spoken and shy.....has a heart so big that I can't even begin to explain....for someone so quiet she definately has big dreams and thoughts in her mind that are beyond her years.....This is what she wrote to me: "Dear Mom I Love You so much...In my heart I love you...you are the best mom......Your craft is good...you do different color paint on your art...You can do it mom I know you can mom....I Love you Mom. ......Now isn't that just a tear jerker....lol I am still tearing up over here lol.....For such a small girl she sure knows how to make you feel great! She is so amazing ....I know she will go far in life....it is just that soft heart that worries me.....hmm wonder where she got that from hehe....What a special girl God gave me.....Thank you God for her and Thank you my daughter for loving me so much! I love you too! Hugs Mom

I am blessed! I hope this post encourages all my friends to never give up! To always believe in yourself and your dreams....there is so much life to live out there and so much to enjoy....so many people to meet and so much to experience....remember one thing.....all things happen for a reason.....for every bad thing there is a good thing....and everyone that comes into your life has something to teach you....it may not all be good...but it is what you learn from it and how you apply it to life.....how you use your experiences...so go out there! The world is waiting for you....you ARE capable of great things! So, here I pass this encouragement on to you!

Much Love and Happy Creating to you all!

Nancy

6 Comments:

Anonymous chrysti said...

You must hand over your daughter to me! she sounds amazing, and wise for her age ... what a sweet thing to do!

many hugs, thanks for the uplift today!

12:43 PM, May 21, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

LOL She amazes me so much..she and her sister both inspire me and encourage me..and I only hope that I can give back to them as well as they give to me...I feel at times the encouragement is just not enough...I tell them to try their hardest and do and best the best they can be! I so want them to thrive in this crazy but wonderful world..Hugs to you Chrysti you are not only making a big impression in this world but to me as a person and a friend! Much Love,
Nancy

1:17 PM, May 21, 2006  
Blogger artjunk~ said...

Oh Nancy, this is so beautiful!! you are right about hearing things from small voices. I learn SO much from my kids! what a sweetie pie. my "JJ" is like this. so perceptive. I guess they get it from their MOM's. LOL!!!! "see" you soon! :) Lia

5:13 PM, May 21, 2006  
Blogger Judy Scott said...

When I say to my girls how wonderful they are, they tell me "we had to get our genes from someone mum" and so its the same for your little girls they will learn from you and thats why they are special already, you care and YOU ARE their mum, Judy x

5:15 PM, May 21, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

LOL Lia...perceptiveness is not one of my better qualities....it takes awhile for things to sink in to my head lol...I'm not the smartest cookie in the jar nor the dumbest(hmmm)...gee! Do cookies have personality?! LMAO oh lawdy! :)

5:22 PM, May 21, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Judy Judy Judy...Thanks hun! And ya I'm special alright(insert googlie eye face here) hehe Hugs!

5:24 PM, May 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home