Wednesday, May 10, 2006

BOD Week 3 pg 12...challenge "transparancies"

Last entry for today. (Be sure to scroll down I have added other
pages, Thanks!) Dream thought for this page "Find Your Voice". Often when I dream at night...I open my mouth to speak and cant be heard...not a single sound comes out....hmmmmm. I used a blue crayon to start my background and then used a dark purple and bright pink colored pencil over that. Looks way more better in person.
Images in center from Teesha Moore...Bug people images are my transparancies, also from Teesha Moore. I made a library pocket at bottom and covered it with an old book page and colored over with a purple crayon and bright pink colored pencil. Inside is a piece I printed out on my puter..."When our Hope, Faith and Belief transcend into clear knowingness...we are truly awaken to experience all the Beingness can offer". Image on front of pocket is also from Teesha Moore...Ok me tired going to go relax!

Happy Creating!

Nancy

6 Comments:

Blogger ArtsyMama said...

Wow, awesome page. You're coming up with some wonderful art here:) Love it!

7:35 PM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thanks! :)

8:26 PM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger Norah's said...

I like all your new pages. You have inspired me. I'm going to get my watercolor crayons out to play with. Thanks

9:24 PM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thanks norah...hmmm water color crayons...havent worked with those yet..sounds fun...I am just a big kid playing with Crayola's hehe

8:33 AM, May 11, 2006  
Blogger TARA said...

Oh, I want to get some watercolor crayons, too! :) My next purchase! Just got my twinkling h2os! Great work. You're being very diligent in trying all these new things!

12:17 PM, May 11, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

I am torn at the moment at whether to buy canvas's or water color paper and twinkling H2o's..oooooh or Golden fluid paint...oh lawdy...decisions decisions...ugh!
The water color crayons will just have to go on my wish list....Thanks again Tara! :) diligent I am not too sure about...crazy..yes! lol

12:51 PM, May 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home