Wednesday, May 10, 2006

BOD Week 3 page 11 challenge "Transparancies"

I used the packing tape transparancy(hmmm spell check?) technique. First I went over the page with a pink color crayon, followe by a yellow colored pencil...For the word dream and flowers in white..I used a clear wax crayon(ya know the ones you get in easter egg kits)hehe....then went over it with a red glaze. The baby image up top is from Tuscan Rose...which is what I did the transparancy with. Behind it is an old insurance card from my mothers work place that they no longer use. Doused it with some antiquing gel and whiped off excess with paper towel...at bottom right I made a pocket with a scrap of dictionary page and placed a cutout from a collage sheet from Tuscan Rose...shes a little paper dolly. Got this idea from Tara(thanks girlie!)

Happy Creating! One more page for the day to add!

Nancy

4 Comments:

Blogger ArtsyMama said...

Great images and transfers. Your doing wonderful work!

7:36 PM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

They are fun! I would have done the other techniques but dont have all the products to do so at this time...but will soon!..Thanks

8:25 PM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger TARA said...

Haha! I guess I steal enough of your ideas, so it's only fair! I was reading and then noticed the little girl at the bottom with wings and thought, gee that looks familiar--haha! Yes, Love paper dolls for some strange reason! :)

12:11 PM, May 11, 2006  
Blogger TARA said...

PS--looks good, too! And I like the transparency idea.

12:13 PM, May 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home