Wednesday, May 10, 2006

BOD Week 2 page 10 Challenge "Layers"

This page has lotsssss of layers...first layer is old music sheets adhered to my page...then scribbled over it in multiple colors using colored pencils and crayons...I then did two layers of glazes....YES arstymama my concoction of gel medium and acrylic paint LOL....first color was done in "yellow ochre" OH wait 3 layers...next is I used a coffee bean acrylic glaze and then black....Images are from Tuscan Rose and then added stickers from Real Life and Sticker Studio...In center it reads "Dreams of Grandbabies" that is a ways off...by that time I will probably be toodling around with a walker LOL. Above in left hand corner is a dictionary entry for "Grandmother". Yes I am looking forward to being a grandparent... miss those little baby chubbers and giggles.

Happy Creating!

Nancy

4 Comments:

Blogger ArtsyMama said...

You are busy, girl. Love your layers. Wow!!!

7:36 PM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Awww thanks.

8:24 PM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger TARA said...

Great work--I fear glazes! :)

12:08 PM, May 11, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thanks! It's not that scary...really...it is pretty easy...try it on something you dont care about..or just some random magazine clips adhered to paper and try it on that...that way you dont have to worry about messing up a good thing! Did that with rubber stamps today...glad it wasnt for the BOD..I am not a good rubber stamper lol YET hehe..I am determined by golly! :)

12:46 PM, May 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home