Monday, May 08, 2006

BOD pg 8 "Dream A Little Dream"

Not sure I like how this page turned out...I did a bit of glazing with white acrylic paint and then a bit of clear glitter paint. Girl image from Artchix Studio. Letter stickers by Real Life. Textured star sticker from Sticker Studio. Rusty tin star(actual rusty tin) Not sure where I bought that...think I bought it at Ben Franklins craft store in Tennessee. Butterfly images from CD purchased at www.enchantedmercantile.com . Creme Eclipse tin image I got from a yahoo group im in... http://www.flickr.com/groups/collageimages

Happy Creating!

Nancy

8 Comments:

Blogger TARA said...

I like that moon and the eclipse label! Good job with the glazing. I'm skerred, too. ;)

10:15 AM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger PJ said...

I think it came out great!! I love the moons, too! I'm learning different craft paints paint differently! I feel so GREEN at this! I'll be putting pictures of my 'book' on my blog on Tuesday :)

10:32 AM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Hey Tara....I was scared to glaze too...was thinking what if I totally screw this page up lol...then I came to mah senses and tried it on an old journal page I didn't particularly care for ....and it was so easy...goes on so smooth and just whipe(spellcheck!!)(mah brain has the day off today)hehe.... off the excess you dont want before it dries...

11:12 AM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thanks PJ....Yes me too...psstt I am a self taught art creator so I am flying by the seat of mah pants on whatever I make and absorb just about anything related to this type of art online.

Can't wait to view your book!!!..Keep me posted!

11:14 AM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger ArtsyMama said...

I like this page a lot. Love all the vintage stuff. That rusty moon is great! Love your work:)

12:24 PM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thanks artsmama!!!! :)

4:01 PM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger la vie en rose said...

i love your pages! all your work is so colorful and whismical. it makes me smile!

4:28 PM, May 09, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

That is so sweet! Thank you so much la vie en rose! :)

5:05 PM, May 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home