Thursday, May 04, 2006

BOD pg 5 from week 1


I just can't get the hang of this "antiquie" thing...I lean towards the "Quirky and Zetti" feel. What can I say, I like being different LOL. But I will have a few more pages that have the antique look to them...Give the book some variety and diversity. This is page five of BOD from week 1 "Childhood Dreams"...Which I still need to add a pocket too. The "thanks for the memories" is for my parents who adopted me at 5months old...this is the picture of lil ol me at that age ..when they first brought me home :) My parents are the best ppl on this earth...kind, sweet and generous and will go out of their way to help others. I wouldn't trade them for the world!...that is one reason I haven't bothered with finding my biological parents....because I couldn't of gotten a better set of parents...I consider them my "real parents". Thanks Mom and Dad for always supporting my dreams and the encouragement you gave me. And making my childhood the best a child could ask for!!! (sniff sniff) lol

Happy Creating!

Nancy

4 Comments:

Blogger TARA said...

I love these colors! You're busy!!!! :)

12:37 PM, May 04, 2006  
Blogger ArtsyMama said...

Love the purple and the picture is just wonderful!!!

12:51 PM, May 04, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

hehe hiya tara...thanks hun!

1:06 PM, May 04, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thanks artsymama!...its my fav colour....funny..I don't use it alot in my art lol

1:06 PM, May 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home