Thursday, May 04, 2006

BOD page 6"Dream Target" Week 2 "glazes"


Now glazing is something I haven't tried....(acrylic paint mixed with gel medium) I was quite fun actually!! This gave me a chance to experiment and try new things...My pages were just screamin for something else! lol Not just the BOD but in my journal art pages too! This may just what it needed. I am getting ready to purchase some rubber stamps here soon....I think my pages need some stamping to them also....give it a bit more depth. This is "Dream Target" I think it's pretty self explanitory....don't ya think? Well maybe to myself...I will let y'all interpret your own view...after all we all think differently and march to our own drums....I think my beat is just a little off LMAO hehe.

Happy Creating!

Nancy

4 Comments:

Blogger TARA said...

This is a great layout! I especially like the wheel guy. :)

12:36 PM, May 04, 2006  
Blogger ArtsyMama said...

This is fantastic! Actually glazing is usually acrylic paint and glazing medium. Looks like you thought of something new with the gel medium...I've only used that as an adhesive. The colors are great!!!

12:52 PM, May 04, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thanks again Tara ...hugs :)

1:07 PM, May 04, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Hi artsymama...well hell fire...LOL sh** this just proves I don't remember everything I read lol...ohhhhhh my..giggling here...well it worked hehe...I'm telling ya! It went on really easy and got a cool result...plus got my page sealed LOL eh well leave it to me..Lawdy!

1:12 PM, May 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home