Friday, May 19, 2006

BOD Last 2 pages "image tranparancies"


Well not so sure about these last two pages....great intentions though....Page on left in red "Dreams of going home" ...missing my mother so I did packing tape transparancies with images of my mother as a baby to early adulthood....I thought to use red...being that it is her favorite color....but results seem a bit ummmm errr wickedly...not in a good way....the last page ....I totally spaced the transparancy thing....haha! ahh well.."Dreams of dancing by the light of the moon"....not so happy with this one either...but the process was enjoyable....That is all the pages I can stuff into this scrapbook....next time definately using an old text book.....still going over ideas for "windows" or "niches"....all I have left to alter is the inside of back cover of this book...so thinking some sort of window for this.....Been busy playing with the Try It Tuesdays week 1 technique....hoping that whilst doing that, some idea for my BOD will arise.


Happy Creating!

Nancy

2 Comments:

Blogger artjunk~ said...

Oh, I love the transparency. it's so beautiful. love the music, color and sentiment! :) Lia

11:47 PM, May 19, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thanks Lia....hugs and a have a great weekend!

6:21 AM, May 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home