Sunday, April 02, 2006

Whew...Gettin mighty warm outside!


My visiting plans with my best girl friend went out the window...Another time and hopefully soon!

I have just finished working on some new and Quirky fun collage sheets...they can be viewed and purchased in my store : www.somethingtwocrowabout.citymax.com/page/page/2981986.htm
and yup yup you can use paypal now! Woohoo!

I am going to work on a few more collage sheets and just cram my website full of them! hehe

I've dun run out of paper and canvas already! Sheeeeesh! Been a busy girl over here...I will be around....Gotta go shopping ya know LOL

Here is my latest journal art page it is called "Extreme" I think you can tell by looking at it why I titled it the way I did! It was a blast making it....think I will do another LOL

Artsy-hugs,

Nancy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home