Sunday, April 23, 2006

Watching paint dry...

Here it is the finished piece from my little tutorial in Journal art page making....Boy I'm tuckered out...blah!

On the bit of watching paint dry, I am trying a new technique...so far I haven't seen any crackle in much of others works...hope this works...I am going for a dreamy aged look ...so we shall see...I will post a pic of it if it works out.

I think my family is shocked...I actually cooked breakfast this morning....big deal around here..I don't eat breakfast so it is usually fend for yourself...I know that sounds bad huh? lol ...Reason #1 why I don't cook in the mornings..I tend to burn everything including myself lol....Reason #2 is my stomach after having my gall bladder removed...I just have a hard time stomaching food in the AM heck if I wait too long to eat I spend lots of time staring at the bathroom walls....not fun....and ya I know TMI lol Like you really wanted to know this LOL....Goodness me!

While this paint drys I am off to go play some yard games with the family!!

Happy Creating!

Nancy

2 Comments:

Blogger TARA said...

Hi Nancy! I particularly like the patter in your border here. I've been noticing lots of circles in people's work lately. :)

11:16 PM, April 23, 2006  
Blogger kathywas said...

Another absolutELY WONDERFUL journal page!! I love your use of bright colors! It really invites the viewer into the page!!

10:44 AM, April 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home