Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Time for playing in the garden


You know if any of you might be near the Carolinas..it would be great fun to get together and swap ideas and techniques...I know absolutely no one here....they all think I'm weird or visa/versa(welcome to the Carolina's set back your watch 20 years!!! hehehe....weird is good....isn't it?? lol ...I am pretty much stuck at home during the week...and thats ok gives me time to play in my studio without ppl walking in and out (crossing eyes here)...Glad to know I am needed so much lol....On the weekends our family hits the antique shop...I got it in good with the owner...gave me some old vintage photos this weekend and when he delivered our bed he told me if he comes across any more photos he would just give em to me....I think my chin is still draggin along on the floor from that comment....like woohooo right on!!

Anywho this is my latest "Her Majestys Secret Garden"

Happy Creating,

Nancy

2 Comments:

Blogger TARA said...

Oh, I really like this one! I have been thinking about doing something with flowers! Good job!

10:24 PM, April 18, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thanks hun! This one was fun...next one is quite the opposite...indeed quirky..results of staying up late mixed with PMS lol...off to bed I go!

11:38 PM, April 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home