Wednesday, April 05, 2006

There is always hope for inspiration!

I think y'all can figure out who inpired me to do this piece hehe!

I call it "Standing Tall". Yesterday I told y'all that I asked(ok begged)lol my hubby to buy me more paper..ohhh he did alright..no white but bright almost neon colors, he said they were out..ahh well I still love you my sweet hubby! I am sure I will find something to do with it.

This piece is created using a book page adhered to a lightweight cardboard ( I stole it out of my scrapbooking paper package) hehe
then used acrylic paints and colored pencil and yes crayons..lawdy!...and bits and pieces I had in my scrap box and some Teesha Moore collage bits. For the hanger is a beaded rusty wire hanger. How cool is that lol. No not braggin here, just happy I found something to create! Woohooo!

Happy Creating!

Nancy

2 Comments:

Blogger TARA said...

I like the hanger idea! I don't do any beading, but I'm wanting to try some. Nice colors.

12:41 PM, April 06, 2006  
Blogger Nancy Baumiller said...

Thank you evil bunny...with the beads I just grab a handful with out thinking which to use and just string them puppies on lol

2:28 PM, April 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home